Chapter 4

The quietness yet again visited between the couple, in which Serena queried befuddled.

"Where are we exactly going?"

"Don't you remember the party that the hospital was hosting?" Darien questioned, concerned.

"No, I don't?" Serena asserted.

Darien sighed and implied. "The hospital wanted to raise money for patients who have cancer."

"Oh, I am sorry, Darien that I forgot. Yes, that is a good cause. I thought that wasn't for a few more weeks," Serena stated.

"Serena, it was a few weeks ago I told you about it!" Darien remarked.

"Oh! Wait, I can't go looking like this?!"

Serena revealed and let out a small chuckle. Then added, "I need a fairy godmother."

"Don't worry, it's taken care of. And the girls will be there too," Darien assured.

"You mean it? Yay! They will definitely want to know details of what has happened." Serena rejoined and went in deep thought.

'Boy, if her parents only knew who their daughter is, the heroine, Sailor Moon. And him, Tuxedo Mask, the man who protects her. And the other part, the future King and Queen.' Darien thought and extended with. 'I might get to see another night after we tell them this information, but we will see. We most likely have to take baby steps. There is no way we could hide this!'

Yet another difficult task to figure out. It was all part of life.

Darien put the car in park and went to the other side to open the door for Serena.

"Why thank- you!" She responded, surprised.

"You're welcome!" Darien disclosed and smiled.

Serena scanned around and admired how beautiful the place was. A huge brick mansion sat with a circle waterfall fountain in front of it. At that moment, people passed Serena, all dressed in formal clothes heading into the entrance.

Instantaneously, Serena snapped by noticing Darien was holding a formal bag.

"This is for you," he said and handed her the bag. "I hope you like it. They have restrooms inside, so we better hurry and change."

"Okay- But wait! What about you?" Serena asked, confused.

Darien retrieved another formal bag and unzipped the plastic to show his black tuxedo and rejoined. "Already have it covered."

Serena grinned and jested the following. "Where's the mask?"

In doing so, they both convulsed at the comment.

The music that played and the echo from people's laughter brought back memories of old times. They went to change into their formal attire. Serena quickly took the biggest stall and locked it. She unzipped the formal bag and took it out. The only words that she could speak were.

"WOW! Beautiful!"

The color of the dress is a light blue with forget -me -not flower petals going across her chest. The bottom was fluff out, almost like a princess dress. Serena giggled. She found a small plastic baggie, and a note inside with two blue flowers. The note read:

Thought this dress wouldn't be complete without them. For your buns, Bun. I love you!

"Darien! What am I going to do with you?" She spoke quietly, followed with happy tears that leaked down her cheeks.

Serena went to the mirror and in a surprise uttered out.

"OH MY!"

Immediately, Serena put the flora in her buns. She touched up her make up and slipped on the clear sparkle glass heels. How it was so easy to feel like a princess.

"Boy girlie, I do say that dress looks gorgeous. I bet you'll get a fella tonight!"

Serena turned to the inflection, and there stood an elderly woman. The woman has on a red two-piece feminine suit top, with a huge peach bow in the front. It had long sleeves and at the end had small golden cuffs. Her black feathers from her hat and long red skirt moved back and forth, as she spoke.

"Grandma?!" It was another voice that came to stand next to her.

"Grandma don't scare her! She doesn't even know who you are!" The other, younger woman announced that came into view. The weary woman faced Serena and expressed.

"I'm so sorry about this! Grandma will start talking to whoever she pleases to."

"It's okay. I really don't mind. My name is Serena Tsukino." Serena verbalized and offered her hand out to shake.

"Oh, where's my manners? My name is Fancy Goldstone, and you've met Grandma."

As the girls shook, a familiar scene displayed. They quickly let loose and observed one another, stunned.

"Come along, my granddaughter. One who believes in not making her dreams come true. Helping silly girls get married and get less credit for. Those greedy bitches!"

"Grandma, please! I think you're drunk, again. Come, let's get you home!" Fancy put forth, embarrassed.

"Nah, I can hold my whiskey better than you young-ins!" Grandma imparted, implicitly.

"What did she mean by helping girls get married?" Serena requested, curiously.

"Oh that! I'm a wedding planner. I'm new to it and the business is a little slow," Fancy stated.

"Really? You might be in luck! I'm engaged and might need your assistance?!" Serena confessed, in a shy gesture.

"Congrats! Sure!" Fancy conveyed, and reached her with a card with her number and address on it. "Call me anytime! If you can't reach me, just leave a message."

After that, the women cited their goodbyes and headed in different directions.

Serena stepped into the ballroom, while Fancy and her grandma exited the mansion.

"I wish you would settle down, Fan, Fan." The older woman replied, as Fancy helped her in the vehicle.

"I know, Grandma."

"Either you or Melody."

"What about Willow?"

"Well...Her, too."

"Did I ever tell you about that one sweet man that I banged his bones?"

"GRANDMA!"

"What? Just trying to keep it all real."

"Yeah, you're definitely plastered. I think the sooner I get you home, the sooner you will feel better."

"Ah! Don't be a pussy! I can drink twice as much!"

"Grandma!" Fancy blurted, as she shook her head and finished fastening the older woman in. Consequently, she went to her side of the truck and slid in and secured hers and started it.

"Let's get this shiz ready!" Grandma stuttered out, as she bobbed to no music.

"You do that." Fancy attested, as she put the automobile in drive as she took the older woman to her residence.