Chapter 10

Melody sighed, and explained, "Because last time we try to have a normal day in practice, we didn't. Suddenly, you had to go save Serena and her family. I was so mad, but not at her. You see, Serena and I had become best friends. The reason I became furious was...I couldn't help fighting to protect my-our second home."

Melody peered at Serena and implied. "If you have ever wondered, you meet him through me. You two were the cutest couple. Still are," Miss. Charleston corrected herself.

In future action, Melody faced Darien.

"You promised when you got back that we would continue to train, but sadly you didn't come back!" Melody drifted off and later confessed. "I do say it was refreshing, but scary." She admitted, taken back to the previous action. Due to this it made her giggle.

The guardians had a dumbfounded expression.

"Mel, I'm sorry! I really didn't know? Um-Why was it dire?" Darien posed calmly.

"After ALL these years-You would still call me by the name you picked out. It wasn't supposed to be frightening," Melody concluded and grinned.

"Ah. Are you guys witches, or something?" Darien questioned.

At that moment, he perceived her serious demeanor.

"Yes we are. I can assure you we are the good ones. Somehow, you're not a- Don't have any-Never could figure that out-Never mind." Melody riposted, while Darien was confused, but shrugged it off.

"So, what's the plan for defeating this evil scum?" Raye asked.

"Number one, it's not the evil scum you're thinking of. Number two, this is nothing you came across before," Fancy specified.

"Number three?" Raye taunted.

"Number three is we stick together!" Melody put forward.

"But how can we defeat this new enemy?" Amy implored, interested.

"Don't worry Amy, we will find a way. This Neconda creature will know the Sailor Scouts!" Lita exclaimed, confidently.

"He needs to be stopped, that's for sure!" Willow commented.

The girls headed on home, but the warriors linger by. Thereupon, Serena quizzed the following.

"Hey Melody! Would you come with us? Please? I have some more questions to ask?"

"Sure." Melody put forth, and nodded to the other two women to go on without her.

Subsequently, the three arrived at Darien's apartment. After they entered inside, Darien detected the answer machine flashing. He went over and pushed the play button, it voiced out:

"Hey, Mr. Shields-Darien! This is Richard Netter from the hospital. Could you give me a call back when you get this?!"

Soon after, the machine beeped off indicating that was the end of the message.

"Girls, make yourself at home. I need to make a phone call." Darien announced, while he searched for the number in his cell phone.

Directly, Darien punched the number into the home phone. He turned and went into another room and shut the door.

"Okay," they spoke in unison.

Serena in a way felt bummed. She didn't know if it was where she couldn't defeat this new enemy. Or the fact she promised she wouldn't stay at Darien's, until they were wed. Actually, Lita had already told her mom that Serena would be staying with her. Lita was right, after fighting any evil scum, it had left her drained. If she tried to make an extra few blocks to her house, it wouldn't work. For starters she passed out from exhaustion on the sidewalk. This she knows too well, because she tried one night and did exactly that. If Darien took her home, that might not work either. Because it wasn't that long ago, they had almost got caught. Serena shook her head and reflected on how exciting it was to meet a wonderful group of fighters.