Chapter 12

The girls glimpsed at one another, confused.

Instantly, Lita's cell phone began to ring. She picked up the phone and verbalized.

"Hello? Hi Andrew! Really? I'm-we are on the way! Thank you!" She expressed and ended the call.

"That was Andrew. He said something strange is going on by the park. He also believed that Luna was just there. She would have made it here by now, if she wasn't injured. He's now mending to her wounds."

"Scouts, Warriors, let's do this!" Darien instructed.

The girls nodded and held up each of their wands.

"Mercury Crystal Power!" Amy shouted, and with a blue circle surrounding her body, she quickly turned to end the transformation with a pose.

Amy-Sailor Mercury was dressed in a feminine sailor top, and from that a see-through short sleeves. Followed by a cerulean heart-shaped gem in the middle of a sapphire bow that was on her chest. Additionally, to her azure studded earrings, she displayed a cobalt choker that had a gold star in the middle. Along her forehead showed a golden tiara that had a dark aquamarine stone in the center. Her gloves were completely white, until the center of her elbows, which bordered the color royal. She wore an indigo skirt. However, her navy boots came to her knees. From behind, a long cyan bow flows downward, with her short hair moving along with the wind.

"Mars Crystal Power!" Raye screamed out, and in a flame ring of combustion that fringed from her head to her feet. Then with a swirled, she ended the transformation with a stance.

Raye-Sailor Mars was dressed in a feminine sailor top and out from that a see-through short sleeves. Followed by a vermillion heart-shaped gem in the middle of a purple bow that was on her chest. She paraded a ruby choker that had a gold star in the middle, with matching cerise earrings. Along her forehead, unveiled a golden tiara that had a dark red stone in the center. Her tint milky gloves except at the center of her elbows, which were scarlet. She wore a short carmine skirt. Instead of boots, she had on crimson high heels. From behind, a long coral bow and her long ebony hair flowed in the airstream.

"Jupiter Crystal Power!" Lita yelled. A glaucous lightning glow encompassed her. At that point, the luster crashed into itself and brightened, next she twirled and ended it with a pose.

Lita-Sailor Jupiter was dressed in a feminine sailor top and out from that a see-through short sleeves. Followed by a vert heart-shaped gem in the middle of a pink bow that was on her chest. A green choker was sported that had a gold star in the middle, with red rose earrings. Along her forehead, produced a golden tiara that had a dark emerald stone in the center. Her gloves, the pigment of pallid. However, at the center of her elbows, which are confined in viridescence. She wore a short jade skirt and the same-colored hiking boots. From behind, a long rosette bow appeared with her ponytail that bounced side to side.

"Venus Crystal Power!" Mina shouted. In a movement out from her, a platinum star ribbon engulfed her body. Afterwards, she whirled around and imminently ended it with a stance.

Mina-Sailor Venus was dressed in a feminine sailor top and out from that a see-through short sleeves. Followed by an amber heart-shaped gem in the middle of a navy-blue bow that was on her chest. A xanthous choker was uncovered with a gold star in the middle, with matching color studs. It was exposed to view on her forehead a golden tiara that had a dark saffron stone in the center. Her gloves were all peaky, until the center of her elbows, which encircled in tawny shade. She wore a mini flaxen skirt and the same color ankle-strap high heels. From behind, a long lemon bow and the strands of her lengthy blonde hair separated in the breeze.

"Moon Eternal Power!" Serena called out. In a garnet gleam, a half crescent moon was shown on her forehead and feathers swathed her. She changed from fuchsia to her pearly sailor suit top, while her bottom skirt was yellow, red and blue. Her bare arms and legs were covered in wan as her gloves and boots formed. On Serena's wrists and top of her knees appeared a golden crescent moon. She pushed away and, in a twirl, her feathery wings flap to make a smaller set onto her shoulders.

Darien retrieved a rose and in a split second, he was wearing a chalky undershirt, ebony tuxedo suit; secure on his shoulder was a black cape that had a red liner inside. Darien's eyes were concealed by a sallow mask and placed on his head was a top hat.

The women touch their necklaces. An ultramarine luster shrouded Melody and in a beat Mystic stood. A hamlin glint delimited Fancy and moments Fireic viewed in sight. At that time, a gray glimmer surrounded Willow and a flash Windamtic stood.

The Warriors, Guardians and Tuxedo Mask proceeded towards the park.

This monstrosity was just as weird as the last one. It was a human mannequin figure, but it was made of glass-mirrors that covered its body. Sailor Scouts and the Warriors noticed the villain. While Sailor Moon was giving her usual speech, she got interrupted by the atrocity.

"Dumb Earthing!" It announced, and quickly flung one of its mirrors at Sailor Moon.

Luckily, she dodged the bash. She raised up, dusted herself and responded.

"What the hell?! Can't even finish my speech!"

"Soon, the true QUEEN will be here and with Neconda by her side there's nothing you can do about it!" The abnormality roared.

"What the-Has this monster flipped its wig or something?" Tuxedo Mask questioned.

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing," Mystic commented.

"Great! Ain't that my luck! Now, along with everything else- I have to fight against a Queen!" Sailor Moon exclaimed, annoyed.

"Why doesn't her highness show herself, instead hiding in the dark!" Sailor Jupiter suggested, vexed.

The varmint's laugh crackled like an old witch. It uttered out the following:

"You FOOLS! She will destroy you all, before you get to see her!"

"Well, I guess we'll make sure she sees us first!" Sailor Jupiter spoke in a thundered voice.

"That's for damn sure!" Fireic agreed, while Mystic and Windamtic nodded.

"Something is off with this creature?! Have any ideas for this one?" Sailor Venus asked.

"Let me see," Sailor Mercury vocalized, as she analyzed the use of her eye visor to scan with. She was about to speak, when a sooty smoke materialized.

"Well, well, well the wimpy warriors and the slutty troopers!" Neconda taunted and chortled viciously.

"Look, dip shit! Apparently, you have no idea who you are dealing with!" Sailor Moon announced, enraged.

"Hey, Scouts and Warriors let's show them what we are made of!" Sailor Jupiter advised and added.

"Jupiter Oak Evolution!"

Instantaneously, the brute was shattered into pieces.

"Alright, Sailor Jupiter!" Sailor Moon rejoiced and hugged her.

"You guys, that was too easy!" Jupiter admitted, flustered.

"The only reason for that to be-It had to be low-class vermin of his?! We've been tricked! Damn it!" Fireic hissed.

Neconda clapped his hands together and replied with. "Very clever, Fireic! Do you really think I would send out my best first?! HA!"

Suddenly, he was in front of Mystic.

"Oh shit!" Mystic vocalized, started.

'Not again!' She thought, aggravated.

He quickly seized her hands and squeezed them harshly.

"Now, can't have me blown into chunks again! That hurt my feelings, Gorgeous!" Neconda stated, as he gave her a violent kiss.

"HELL NO!" Fireic declared, fumed and hollered. "Fire Destruction Soar!"

An orange blaze headed in the direction of Mystic and Neconda. Unexpectedly, Neconda blocked it. Now, Mystic and he were in a protected shield.

"Wind Erosion Escape!" Windamtic shrilled, but the attack disappeared, when it crashed into the barrier.

"Damn it!" Windamtic countered, disappointed.

Tuxedo Mask threw his roses and cane up at the force field, and nothing happened.

The Sailor soldiers tried each of their own competencies and even the Sailor planet would not work! What were they going to do?