Chapter 30

Subsequently, Dean had arrived there. He noticed the Combatants, Guardians and Tuxedo Mask were rigged to battle. One face he didn't see though, where was she?

"Where's Melody?" Dean implored.

"I thought she was with you?" Windamtic declared.

"No, she left not too long ago...Son-of-a-bitch!" Dean thundered, as he apprehended what she was up to.

"WHAT?" They all pressed in unison.

"I know where she went!" Dean riposted, and then the rest of them knew as well.

"She can't fight him on her own!" Sailor Moon shrieked.

"She's been blinded by you!" Tuxedo Mask mumbled, as he composed a fist.

"Let's go!" Dean demanded, as he pretended not to hear what Tuxedo Mask muttered.

As the group walked, they expressed what was on their minds.

"Without a plan, barging in like this wouldn't work. Why was this her intention?" Sailor Mercury wondered, outloud.

"Why would she do this?" Sailor Mars quizzed.

"Melody, why?" Sailor Jupiter challenged.

"What else? To protect us!" Sailor Venus indicated.

"Sure, hope she's okay!" Windamtic disclosed, worried.

"Me, too!" Fireic put forward.

Thereby, they had reached just in time, to hear a familiar tone shout into the sky. They all halted and listened.

"ALRIGHT, NECONDA. I AM HERE!" Mystic screamed.

A black puff materialized. In doing so, she pivots en route to it.

"Excellent!" Neconda voiced, as he floated down to her.

"I'm here, just like you desired." Mystic said, in disgust.

"MYSTIC, NO!" The Troopers and Gladiators hollered. Dean dashed by her side, while Sam covered him.

"Dean, please leave! This isn't your clash!" Mystic whispered, softly.

"Like hell! It involves you and your family!" Dean specified.

"I don't want you to get injured, nor anyone else. I created this. I-" Mystic confessed in almost tears.

"Too late for that. This bastard has to stop!" Dean attested.

"You're not alone in this!" Sam affirmed.

"ENOUGH!!!" Neconda roared, and blasted them except Mystic with a gulf of energy from his mortal paw.

Thereupon, everyone was previous to their feet. Each one tried their own assaults and even combined them, but nothing. Instead, Neconda sucked up their powers and exploded at them, resulting in them falling backwards. Sam and virtuosities Dean shot at him, even though it didn't do anything, but sting. With another blare from Neconda, Sam and Dean were on earth's surface.

"NOO!!!" Mystic cried out.

"See my Queen! They are weak! Come with me, for a second time. Where you will always be strong!"

"No, Melody!" Tuxedo Mask put forth, as the Scouts, Soldiers and the Winchesters got up.

"I am not going anywhere with you!" Mystic responded, in distasteful.

Suddenly, a blue glow passed into her, changing her garments. She was in a sapphire goddess gown. When Neconda tried to attack her, she blocked it. Followed by a cerulean illumination that flew from her fingertips and in a wave of silver it veered towards him. Directly, it destroyed him. Immediately, the dust particles fell to the ground. Mystic was posterior to her other wardrobe as before.