Chapter 28

At that moment, Sam shook his head no.

"Well, Melody, what is it gonna be?" Neconda queried, curiously.

"Heal, Dean first! Then, I-" Melody demanded, ambiguously.

"Don't believe me? Remove it and fill the syringe yourself and cure him yourself!"

"Fine!" Melody replied, unsure and still did what Neconda offered.

Minutes later, Dean came to and asked, weakly.

"What the hell happened?"

Sam and Melody were grateful, however she had to tell him.

"You were poisoned- by me Dean. I didn't know I was. I am truly sorry! I must go, in order to protect you!" Melody spoke softly and put her hand on his cheek. In addition, she kissed his cheek and said the following.

"Goodbye, Dean! I will always love you!"

"What? Melody, what are you talking about?!" Dean implored, confusedly.

Melody wheeled away from Dean and related to the monster in front of her. "Alright, Neconda. DEAL!"

Afterwards, she grabbed and shook his hand.

"Excellent!" Neconda conveyed and laughed evilly.

"NO MELODY!" Dean shouted.

"NOOOO!" The Sailors, the Warriors and Tuxedo Mask shrieked as well after just arriving.

Suddenly, a bright ebony glow emerged, and it surrounded Melody. Subsequently, it finished, there stood a completely different Melody. Her hair once brunette was present coal black, her hazel eyes replaced with yellow ones and her lips coated in onyx shade. Her attire is similar to her previous one, except it was sable instead of the aqua green color, plus a cape. On-top of her head was a swarthy diamond crown. She gave a distinctly subdued chuckle.

"Feels good don't it, my gorgeous Queen!" Neconda jeered.

"QUEEN?" The Scouts, the Warriors, Tuxedo Mask gasped. While Sam and Dean remained appalled.

"Yes, meet Queen Destrola!" Neconda announced.

"Melody-Mystic??!" Dean urged, perplexed.

"I was formerly recognized by that un-tasteful name. My name is Destrola! This power flowing through my veins is so wonderful and refreshing!" Destrola stated and crackled aloud a vicious laughter.

"MELODY?" The Warriors and the Sailor Scouts cried clamorously, while Tuxedo Mask, and the Winchesters stood in shock.

"ENOUGH!" Destrola yelled, outraged.

With a flick of her wrists, a glow of darkness materialized in her eyes. In a streak, the Scouts, Warriors, Tuxedo Mask and the Winchesters had fallen onto the ground.

In a dark smoke, Neconda and Destrola disappeared.

"GREAT!" Sailor Moon verbalized, aggravated.

"Son of a Bitch!" Dean vocalized, enraged.

"What are we going to do?" Fireic imparted, worried.

"Keep fighting!" Sailor Mars implied, determined.

"RIGHT!" The girls voiced together.

Abruptly, a lightning bolt struck where they stood.

"What the hell?" Sailor Jupiter inquisitioned.

"Let's get to shelter!" Tuxedo Mask suggested, as the gang ran under a decrepit abandoned complex.

Miles down the road, Destrola and Neconda stood on top of a building, both chuckled at the destruction they had created.

"This world will soon be mine!" Destrola responded, gleeful and confident.

"My Queen, you are so beautiful and smart and-" Neconda was in mid-sentence, when Destrola halted him by raising her hand.

"Go and finish what you seem to not get accurate!" Destrola ordered.

"Yes, my Queen." Neconda disclosed, and vanished.

'Victory is within my grasp!' Destrola thought, as her eyes flashed greedy.

Concurrently around the bend.

"Now, what?" Sailor Moon questioned.

"We need to do something!" Sailor Jupiter expressed, as she punched an aged piece of debris.

"Come on guys! You might as well face the fact that you will be battling against Mystic!"

"Windamtic, Fireic? Why ain't you-" Sailor Moon seek through tears.

"Why are we not sad?" Fireic exhorted, as she completed Sailor Moon's preposition. "Well, we have to remain strong! If it requires us doing a dissension! It's necessary that we get her home! In order to do so, we will do what it takes! Thus, let's not keep her waiting!"

They all nodded in agreement and departed from the location.

Thereupon, they had found Destrola, which wasn't hard to locate. Each of them took their turn with their attacks adjacent to Destrola. Nothing was the effect! Their hits to Destrola were just a simple swat away.

"FOOLS! You cannot stop me! This world will feel my pain! Nonetheless, I will start with you, nuisances!" Destrola thundered.

"Please, my Queen. Let me take care of them? It would be my pleasure?" Neconda requested.

Destrola cupped Neconda's cheek and smiled. Followed by her words. "Very well, you may have your fun!"

Destrola felt a tugged at her heart that made her whirled towards Neconda's way. In a blink, she knew what he was really up to.

Neconda had a fireball growing bigger within his hands and getting ready to aim it at Dean. The air compressed Destrola was getting harder to inhale. She hustled as fast as she could towards Dean. She let the powerful hit her instead of him, using herself as a shield. The flames crashed into her body, which made it difficult for her to move, or breathe.

Dean opened his eyes and squinted. He glimpsed on all sides of him, for his brace for impact still stood, unharmed. Dean felt someone close to him. From there, he realized it was Destrola.

"Mel- Destrola?" Dean inquired, puzzled. At that instant, he yelled. "Melody!"

Directly, she hit the ground, brutally. He went to her and scooped her damaged burned body up in his arms.

"My, queen? I - I-" Neconda stumbled.

The Sailor Scouts and the Warriors started to charge at Neconda, despite that Tuxedo Mask ceased them. Dean at the same time lifted his gun at Neconda.

"That won't kill me, remember?" Neconda retorted, snippy.

"No, but it will hurt like hell, remember?" Dean remarked sarcastically and pulled the trigger.

In seconds, Neconda restored himself. In further action, Destrola had returned back to Melody's battle form. She picked herself up from the ground.

"UGH! You are unwanted pests! Hence, I will eliminate you!" Neconda attested, and with that he sent another blast.

"Melody?" Dean quizzed, as he noticed she was astern to her true self, yet faint.

"Melody!" The Scouts and Warriors cited, and next Sailor Moon pressed.

"Are you sure you have the strength to combat?" Sailor Moon beseeched, concerned. For she witnessed her standing up and ready for the scrimmage.

"Yeah, I think so?!" Mystic answered, while Dean continued to hold her.

Tuxedo Mask, Sam and the others stood in silence.