Chapter 29

Where there was pain on their face, joy was substituted.

"Hi guys!" Mystic contended, as she looked around. "I sure did make a mess of things?!"

"Yep, you sure did!" Tuxedo Mask vocalized, sternly.

"Yeah, you could say that," Dean complied.

"Sorry everyone!" Mystic responded, apologetic.

Dean grasped a hold of Mystic's chin and glazed into her eyes.

"Mystic, we knew it wasn't the real you. You're a wonderful, strong woman who has a beautiful heart. Who helps the ones in need."

Mystic sighed at this interpolation.

"Now, what do we do?" Sam queried.

"Do what we can!" Mystic retaliated.

"How are you feeling?" Dean inquired, troubled.

"Never better!" Mystic rejoined, and beamed.

"Oh Mystic!" Windamtic put into words.

Followed by the other two Warriors who had hugged her.

"This isn't over yet!" Neconda bellowed. "Until next time, BRATS!!! I will get my Queen back!"

With that he dissolved and sooty smoke lingered.

Melody shook her head in disgust.

"UGH! I am getting so damn tired of fighting this asshole!" Sailor Jupiter commented.

"Agreed!" The Warriors said, while the rest nodded.

"It's time to put a stop to this manic!" Tuxedo Mask suggested.

"Yes, but first let's get some rest!" Sailor Mercury advised.

"Yeah, we will need it!" Sailor Venus cited, as she tried not to yawn.

"This clash isn't over, yet!" Sailor Mars stated.

"Not by a long shot! Soon, I hope this will end!" Fireic alleged, while the crew conceded.

The Winchesters headed prior to the hotel to sleep. The Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask venture on home as well. In the morning, they would meet and finish this Neconda together.

Dean and Melody shared a bed in the hotel. The couple cuddled among one another. They were in a deep discussion about battle strategies for tomorrow, while Sam was in his deliberations.

Sam had observed that Cas hadn't appeared. That wasn't like him. He had told Sam and Dean he would be standing by, just yell for him. Which Sam had, multiple times with no answer. Where was he?

Up above the city, an evil laughter spread across the nightly celestial sphere, ensuingly the words of:

"I will get you back my Queen!"

At the tavern, Lita and Mina were seated at the bench. In wait, the others show up, so they come up with a plan to defeat Neconda. They all decided to convene at the bar, Smoke House. Since, Melody was still a little bit feeble.

"Neconda is up to something!" Lita expressed, as she slammed her milkshake down.

"I just wish we knew what it was?" Mina voiced.

All of the sudden, black lighting cracked in the ozone.

"Some forecast we are having?!"

"It's not just the weather!" Lita put forth.

Simultaneously, Artemis and Luna were outside in rumination of what could be Neconda's upcoming actions. Amy had been working on vilification suggestions for each of them to use, for the best impact. Raye was doing a reading from the fire. However, nothing was the result.

Afterwards, they all rushed to congregate at the bistro.

Willow and Fancy had finished cleaning up the bar. Sam had entered inside, alone. Maybe Cas came by there to go ahead and discuss the tactics.

"Where's your side kick?" Willow requested, as she noticed it was just him.

"Where else?" Sam implored.

"Oh, he's with Melody! Right," Willow and Fancy spoke in unison.

The room commenced to be soundless.

"Have you guys seen Cas?" Sam questioned, as he broke the silence.

Willow and Fancy nodded and then one verbalized.

"The guy who warned you and Dean about us? I thought he was with you all?"

"Yes," Sam uttered.

"I sure haven't."

Meanwhile, Dean and Melody were positioned in the Impala. They were snickering at each other, which led to them flirting.

"Dean! Stop it?!" Melody replied, as she gave him a hard punch.

Due to that, he muttered with.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry! Sorry!" Melody rejoined in a panic. She quickly checked where she hit him.

"DAMN GIRL!" Dean exhibited, as he rubbed the spot. Thereupon, he added in a jest, "I really hate to see when you're angry!"

"Well, act like a man and not a wuss!" Melody teased, and grinned.

Dean smirked at her, and in doing so it made her chuckle.

"Don't worry, Dean. I won't tell your secret, it's safe with me." Melody asserted in a joke.

"HA-ha!" Dean retorted, and inserted. "I don't think Darien-your brother likes me at all, but hey what can I say?!"

"Darien has a lot on his mind right now. I mean he just discovered he has a sister and thus you knuckleheads show up. He'll come around."

"I say it's not easy. I don't blame him for being that way."

Stillness rose between them.

"Melody?" Dean quizzed.

"Yes, Dean?" Melody riposted.

"Please, don't ever scare me like that again!"

"I'll try."

"I figured you would say that!"

Soon after, the couple kissed, and exchanged smiles.

Darien and Serena took a walk in the park, while they held hands. So many things had happened in the past, and being superheroes without powers at that instant was a bliss. They really didn't know when the succeeding enemy attack would be, Serena knew to appreciate this heavenly moment. It was so refreshing, Serena breathed in the crisp air and exhaled.

"Smells so good!" Serena mentioned, and giggled.

Darien glanced at her and imparted. "It's nice to enjoy the earth's gifts!"

"Sure is!" Serena announced, gleefully.

Unexpectedly, the airspace grew dark. Serena and Darien peeked at one another in dismay. As they guessed the peaceful time was over.

"Oh, Mystic!? Where are yooouuu?" Neconda boomed throughout the city.

"What the hell?" Dean asked, furious.

Consequently, Neconda demonstrated his powers towards a building. Additionally, he threatened if she didn't come exteriorly, more would perish and that included innocent people.

"See that, Mystic!" Neconda yelled and interjected. "You have one hour to surrender, or this place you love will be nothing, but ash!" With that he vanished.

Tears flowed down her cheek, while Dean embraced her tightly.

"Shh, it's okay." Dean whispered into her ear.

"No, it's not!" Melody declared, as she shook her head. "I gotta go!"

"Mel, wait!" Dean disclosed, as he descended from the car. When he turned to catch her, he was too late, she had vanished.

"Damn, that woman is fast!"

Promptly, Dean's cell phone went off. Sam had called him to see if he saw the warning in the sky. They decided to assemble somewhere close.