Chapter 8

The Sailor Scouts had tried everything even using their planet power attack. Which wasn't strong enough, because Sailor Venus was still under the villain's sleeping spell. They were exhausted, hopeless, and running out of options. The fiend had just attacked them with its wicked tail.

Everything seemed lost, until they heard a non-familiar voice.

"Wind Erosion Escape!"

Followed by, "Water Surge Strike!"

In a white gulf, ice and lightning blasted the vermin, but only stunned it.

At that moment, chanting was overheard.

"I seek power from the elements of water. I seek power from the elements of fire. I seek powers from the elements of air. Here is our call! No more destruction, for this foe we banish. You are unwelcome here! Now, leave!" With glowing light, the three warrior's words exploded the beast and dust only remained.

"Who are you?" Sailor Moon requested.

"I'm Mystic," the middle one verbalized

"I'm Fireic," the left one of Mystic revealed.

"I'm Windamtic," the right one of Mystic announced.

"We are Warriors of Justice!" The three women spoke in unison.

"Okay?!" Sailor Moon imparted, shocked.

Nonetheless, Sailor Moon did notice how these women were dressed in some kind of warrior clothes.

'So, who were these three really? Are they friend or foe?' Sailor Moon thought.

The one that introduced herself first, "Mystic" had long brunette hair. She wore a blueish aqua green tank top, with attached clear white material sleeves that came to her shoulders. Her pants and heeled boots matched the color of the top, plus her belt had an "M" on it.

Fireic, the second one to speak her name, had much longer brown hair. She too wore a regular tank top, but it was a blaze orange color. Her pants and heeled boots are the exact same color. She also had a belt buckle, with an "F" on it.

Windamtic had shorter brunette hair. She wore a gray metallic tank-top and cleared long sleeves that came to her wrists. Her pants and heeled boots were the same color gray. She too, had a belt buckle with a letter, but hers was a "W" on it.

The warrior's masks were the color they each displayed.

Sailor Moon acknowledged the women had on different necklaces. Mystic's a dolphin, Fireic's a star, and Windmatic's a flying bird.

"What is your business here?" Sailor Mars asked, ireful.

"You will know soon," Fireic implied.

"I see. You're properly the ones that send that nasty monster here?!" Sailor Mars barked back.

"How dare you accuse us of doing such, when we rescued you-" Fireic began to say, but something caught her and the other's attention.

A black smoke emerged and a creature-like man stood before them. His shoulder length greenish hair is put up in a ponytail. The man's face was white as a cloud with yellow eyes. His outfit was a black shirt that had a weird side with silver "S" on the front. Along with his matching pants, shoes and a gray cape.

"Neconda!" The combatants hissed.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Well, well, look who followed me?! The wimpy warriors! You girls think you can defeat me? Don't make me laugh!" Neconda commented and laughed.

Then, he went in front of Mystic.

"My-Oh-My! You're still lovely as ever!" Neconda stated, as he reached out to touch her face.

In doing so, she quickly smacked his hand rigidly away.

"Frisky, ain't we? That's what I like about you, Gorgeous!"

"Get over yourself! Not in my lifetime would I ever be yours!" Mystic replied in a nasty tone.

Unexpectedly, he gave her a passionate kiss. Mystic's eyes grew wide, and with a snap of her fingers he was in pieces. Straight away, Neconda formed back to his original self.

"Damn it Gorgeous! That hurt! I knew you like it rough!" Neconda declared.

"Go blow yourself!" Mystic verbalized, with disgust.

Immediately, the girls started chanting.

"Next time girls, I will get what I want!" Neconda alleged and in a puff, he was gone.

"Yuck that nasty asshole!" Mystic remarked, as she wiped her mouth off.

"You okay?" Windamtic and Fireic, the duo synchronized.

"Yeah. I'm fine," Mystic answered.

"Excuse me?! Um? What the hell just happened? One minute, I'm fighting that ugly brute and the next I'm waking up from being asleep. And who are they?" Sailor Venus challenged, confusedly.

The defenders turned to face her and Fireic expressed.

"Consider yourself lucky, Sailor Venus. Because if we hadn't shown up, you all would have been history!"

Sailor Moon walked towards them and said.

"Thank you, but why did you help us?"

"For now, let's just leave it at that." Windamtic whispered, gently.

"Please, tell us about this new enemy?" Sailor Mercury queried.

"In time," Windamtic riposte.

"Ugh! What is that supposed to mean?" Sailor Mars snapped.

The rest of Scouts began to calm her down by patting her shoulder.

"Sailors, this new enemy is much stronger than any you've fought against. You must be prepared for this new rival!" Mystic mentioned, sternly.

"How can they? When you refuse to explain about it?!" Tuxedo Mask stated, vexed.

"Fine!" Mystic responded and continued. "The snake critter was one of Neconda's pets. He's a demon with warlock powers. We've been tracking him for a while now and he has led us here. Once he identifies a person's skill, he can figure out anything about them."

"What an awful thing! I have an idea, let's all work together. The more of a chance we have in to defeat this new evil!" Sailor Moon suggested.

Mystic shook her head and noted.

"No, he doesn't know you guys and I would prefer to leave it like that. This is our fight, not yours! He's twisted, sneaky and can get to people. Souls is what he desires and will stop at nothing to get it. Leave this to us!"

"Sorry, can't do that! He's on her turf now, so he has to deal with us, the Sailor Scouts. Right girls?" Sailor Moon vocalized.

"RIGHT!" The Sailor Scouts answered, in unison.

"Please, your highness don't fight?!" Mystic begged.

"How do you know that?" Sailor Moon inquired, stunned.

"I know a lot of things," Mystic stated.

"This Neconda thing wants a fight, then a fight he gets from us!" Sailor Jupiter proclaimed confidently, slamming her fist in palm.

The Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask revolved to leave, when someone blurted.

"Hold up! There's a score to be settle here!" Mystic announced, as she approached Tuxedo Mask.

The masked man turned towards the mysterious woman with a puzzled expression.