Chapter 6

"I still don't like it! You should have told her the truth!" Willow stated.

"No, she shouldn't have! They will soon know who we are. Just have patience!" Melody specialized.

"Fine! Still don't like it. If it was me-" Willow muttered and crossed her arms, then continued with. "I would have-"

"Well, it wasn't left up to you! It was left up to me! So there!" Fancy asserted, as she stuck out her tongue.

"Stop it you, guys!" Melody demanded.

Each of the girls took a sip of their morning coffee. To break the awkward silence, Willow quizzed Fancy on something.

"Something still puzzles me, Fancy?" Willow questioned, curiously. Which made Fancy look up.

"What's that?" Fancy asked.

"Why did you tell Serena that Mrs. Bachman was your grandmother?" Willow inquired.

"Mrs. Bachman thinks she is. I'm a reminder of her sweet granddaughter that hardly comes to see her. Sadly, the only relationship between us will remain that I am her nurse aide. However, she does help me out a lot by sending people my way, though. Although, Mrs. Bachman does resemble my late grandmother, at times."

"Ah! Okay. I was just wondering." Willow relayed, satisfied. After that, she took a sip of her coffee.

"We must keep an eye on them!" Melody requested and continued with, "You know how things go. Especially for them."

The other two girls nodded in agreement.

"The girls really can't get a break, can they?" Fancy remarked.

"No, they can't!" Willow exhibited, agonizingly. "I guess that's the punishment for being a superhero!?"

Followed by, she pivoted towards Fancy and pressed. "Do you think the two love birds will come and see you?"

"That's the plan, or we could just-" Fancy vocalized, but was interrupted.

"No! We keep to the plan! We don't want any confusion like it was with Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune." Melody put forward, aggravated.

"I didn't see them there?" Willow exhorted.

"That's because they are living far away and doing what they want to do, for once. Just like Serena's gang," Melody mentioned.

"Hopefully they won't-" Fancy replied and ceased her sentence.

"Doubt that!" Willow stated, in acknowledging what Fancy was going to say.

"We must be ready for anything girls, because it's about to get ugly for all of us!" Melody commented, and the two agreed by a nod.

"You girls want some more coffee?" A blonde headed man inquired.

"I'm good, Andrew. Thank you!" Melody related, surprised.

"We're good also." Fancy and Willow, both announced.

"It's so nice to have you back!" Melody exclaimed and smiled.

"It's good to be back! I missed working here and waiting on my regular customers." Andrew voiced, cheerful and walked away.

The three women reflected onto themselves, as they each in the morning sunlight looked like heaven's angels.

Serena woke up to the morning sunlight, and thought how she once was the complete opposite; sleeping until noon. She turned to read the clock, ten minutes after nine. She peeked down at where Darien was sleeping and sighed. He always gets up before me. It has been an exhausting ride, so far.

Unexpectedly, the phone began to ring. Serena jumped out of bed. In doing so, almost impaired herself to answer it.

"Hello? Hi Lita... What's up...Really? She wants us to meet-Okay... What at 9:15? Shit! Thank you. Bye." Serena hung up the phone and ran into the bedroom to wake up Darien, but he was already awake and getting ready.

"I take it that was Lita?"

"Yep. Lita told me to meet mom at the Crown at 9:15." Serena expressed as she watched him slip on his blue jeans and a black t-shirt.

Darien cussed under his breath, as he took his attention to her putting on her under garments on. Next, a pair of blue jeans and a baggie shirt that she kept at his place for an emergency.

They entered the kitchen where both grabbed a bagel as they exited the apartment. The couple started running, until Serena asked. "Couldn't we just take the car?"

"You know it's just a few blocks?! Just like old times? Huh?" Darien joked in between breaths.

"HA- ha!" Serena responded, as she gasped in breaths.

The doors at the Crown opened, and Serena examined around, but didn't see her mom anywhere. Andrew was at the counter, so she went towards him.

"Hey, Andrew, your back! I'm so glad! It was starting to be a bore without you here. Have you seen my mom?" She requested.

"Hey Serena! Hey Darien! Thanks! Congrats by the way! No, I haven't seen her, but she did call and said she would be running a little late." Andrew answered.

"Thanks, Drew!" Darien verbalized, and smiled.

Serena and Darien went to their usual table. Before she could sit down, she saw a familiar person.

"Where are you going?" Darien asked, confused.

"I'll be back!" Serena blurted over her shoulder.

At first, she noticed 'Fancy,' but who were the other two women there?

"Hi there! It's Fancy right?" Serena asked the tall brunette with long bangs. She observed she was wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt that read, 'rock on' on it. She wore brown high heel boots with the outfit.

"Yes. You're Serena?!" Fancy inquired to make sure.

"Yep. How are you?" Serena queried.

"Good." Fancy imparted, and asked. "You?"

"Same."

"Oh! I'm so rude! You must be wondering who these two are?" Fancy questioned, in a gesture towards the two women. "Serena, meet my cousins. Melody, the oldest and Willow the youngest. Girls, this is Serena."

"Nice to meet you!"

Serena, Melody, and Willow spoke in unison. The two women shook hands with Serena and the same image displayed. It was the Moon Kingdom, in its thriving days.

Serena studied the other two women's clothing choices. Melody has shoulder length brunette hair and black shirt that has a pig on it with 'Feed Me' on it and blue jeans and boots. Willow has shorter brunette hair and a tight dark green shirt with ruffles, blue jeans and boots.

"So, let me guess you're here to discuss the wedding details?" Fancy asked.

"Umm. Not yet." Serena whispered, softly.

"Just whenever you decide to let me know, okay?" Fancy divulged.

"Sure will. It was nice meeting you ladies." Serena spoke and glanced at Melody and Willow.

"It was nice meeting you too, Serena." Melody conveyed, pleased.

Serena turned away from the women and went back to Darien.

"What was that all about?" He probed.

"Oh. Just having a chit chat with our future wedding planner and her cousins." Serena revealed, gleeful.

"What?" Darien implored, befuddled.

"Do you remember me talking about Fancy Goldstone?" Serena asked, impatiently

"Yes?" Darien uttered, ambivalent.

"That is who I just talked to." Serena affirmed, while Darien remained puzzled, but nodded 'yes.'