Chapter Three

3rd person POV

Later a giant and a small boy with another wolf came to the camp area.

"Who's this?" the little boy asked.

"This is Jojen and Meera Reed, and that's Rhaenyra Targaryen-Reed" Bran told the boy. "This is my younger brother, Rickon and that's Hodor"

"Hodor!" The man said sounding scared.

"He only says hodor, we don't know why" Bran says. "Something with his brain"

Rhaenyra sat next to the fire wrapped under Aegons wing. She watched as Meera and Osha skinned rabbits. They started arguing over something but Jojen stopped them. Rhae looked over at Bran who was staring at her already.

"You're a Targaryen?" He asked.

"Aye" she replied. "What's it to you?"

"My father used to say they were all gone"

"Well your fathers a liar" she scoffed.

"No he is not!" He yelled at her sitting up. "He was a very honourable man!"

She rolled her eyes and cuddled against Aegon.

* * *

(End of season two start of three)

Rhaenyra woke up to her dragon roaring. She opened her eyes and saw Aegon, he was the size of a mammoth. Hodor was shaking while holding Rickon. Osha was keeping Bran close to her while Jojen and Meera ate by the fire.

"Aegon!" She commanded. "Calm" He stopped making noise and laid down again.

"he might be hungry." Meera told her sister. "He's big enough to ride"

Rhaenyra contemplated for a second before climbing onto him. He sat up and flapped his wings. She held onto his spiky mane like neck and prayed to the gods. He flew up into the sky and she screamed.

"Aegon, careful" she begged the dragon.

He soared through the sky as Rhaenyra relaxed. She looked around and saw a farm, it had sheep all over it. She moved Eggs horns indicating to go down. He landed on the ground and Rhaenyra got off. She looked around and didn't find anyone.

"Dracarys" She said to Aegon.

He breathed out purple fire and cooked the whole farm. Sheep screamed but she didn't care, he needed to eat. He ran around and swallowed all of them whole. She went back over to him to get on. She hopped on him and flew back to camp. They were all packing up.

"What's happening?"

"Aegons too loud, Bran is a Stark and you're a Targaryen, both of you are wanted just for your name, get rid off him." Jojen told his sister.

"What?" She asked as a lump formed in her throat. "I- I cant, he's mine"

"It's either him gone or you die"

She turned around and saw Aegons purple eyes looking at hers. She smiled and a single tear fell from her eye. She began to speak high Valyrian to him.

"Fly, I will see you again... hide in the North, go over the wall, I don't know. Stay hidden, I will find you"

He whined and hit a tree with his tail and it fell down. He roared loud and cried. Purple fire came out of his mouth and burnt down trees around them.

"Aegon! Please. Leave" She begged him in the common tongue. She walked over and kissed him on the nose before he flew away.

* * *

Hodor was carrying Bran and Rickon rode Shaggydog. Jojen knew he shouldn't have asked his sister to do that but he didn't want her or Bran dead.

They were walking for days till the found a windmill to stay in. Jojen had told Bran about the power he has inside him, and how he needs to find the three-eyed raven. Bran was fascinated by it but always distracted when Jojen tried to talk to him.

Not only because he missed his legs but his heart hurt, he didn't know why. Maybe it was the White haired girl he had been traveling with him for almost a week, or he missed the thrill in climbing and running. Whatever it was, it made him happy and sad at the same time. Meera sat next to her sister who was playing with her hair m.

"Bran has been staring at you a lot lately"

"Really?"

"He was talking to Jojen last night about you"

"What did they say?"

"Jojen said that you two were ment to be betrothed and you both refused so we just adopted you and the marriage part made him give a glare to Jojen"

"Huh... weirdo" She giggled and her sister did too. "I mean he kind of cute but I don't know"

"You're the same age, he's basically a Lord I mean, what's not to like?"

"He's a cripple" Rhae looked at her sister. "That sounds bad but how are we meant to do stuff"

"What stuff do you mean?" Meera asked with a intriguing tone and implying something.

"Ew no! Maybe in a few years if we survive this winter but I did just meet him"

"Whatever you say" Meera scoffed with a giggle and left.

"you fancy the little lord now?" Osha came up behind Rhaenyra.

"No" she said bluntly.

"He's very kind, sweet and charming" Osha went on. " you break his heart I'll break your neck"

She walked away and Rhaenyra got up and went outside. She sat on the muddy ground as the moonlight hit her face. She stared at the moon then a large figure flew past it. She smiled as she saw the tail. It was shaped like a spike-covered heart.

"Aegon" she muttered and heard his roar grow quieter as he flew away. Someone sat next to her and she heard footsteps leave. "Hello, Bran"

"My lady" He greeted her formally.

"Rhae, will do fine" she smiled at him. "If you don't mind me asking what happened to you?"

"I don't remember, I was climbing a tower in Winterfell and I slipped"

"Oh, I'm sorry"

"Wasn't your fault, don't worry" He smiled at her and placed his hand on hers.

She looked at their hands but didn't move, it felt comforting. She smiled and looked back at the moon. Jojen glared at the two from the window of the windmill tower. He loved her when he met her, he didn't want to marry her even as his adoptive sister he still loves her and wants the best, sure Bran is special and has much potential but she like running, going places... she can't do that with a cripple.