Chapter Four

3rd person Pov

"Wake up" Rhaenyra said to her sister. "We gotta get some dinner before we start moving again"

"What time is it?" She yawned. "How long have we been sleeping?"

"Just after daybreak " Rhaenyra answered her sister. "We've been asleep all day."

Meera got up and stretched her arms before stepping over her little brother. They both went outside and saw Osha aiming an arrow at a deer. It was a mile away.

"You're just gonna scare it, you can't hit it from there" Meera said to her making sure she hit a button.

"Meera, stop" Rhaenyra said.

Meera chuckled and picked up a bow and aimed it at a bird in the sky. She shot it down and it fell to the ground in front of her. Meera smirked at the wildling as she aimed at the deer. Before either of them shot it the deer had an arrow in it head. Everyone looked around and realised they weren't alone.

"Inside, Now!" Osha commanded the girls and they ran in the windmill tower.

Everyone woke up to the commotion and asked questions. Hodor sat with this knees to his chest and he rocked back and forth, chanting Hodor. Rhaenyra went over to him and tried to calm him down. Rickon looked out the window and dropped to the floor.

"Wildlings..." Rickon looked at Bran. "There's Wildlings"

Osha looked out the window and cursed under her breath. Jojen looked at Rhae then at Bran.

"Bran, warg."

"What? I can't"

"You can, trust me" Jojen told Bran. "A raven, or something we just need to see if they are a major threat."

"They are wildings of course they are a threat!" Rhaenyra reminded her brother which caused a glare from Osha. "No offence"

Bran sat back and his eyes went white as they rolled to the back of his head. Jojen watched him looking intrigued and Hodor panicked more. He tried to shake bran awake but Osha held him back.

"Let the little lord do his thing" she said to Hodor and kissed his head. "See he's ok"

Brans eyes went brown again and he looked straight a Rickon. "Jon's there"

"Jon?" Rickon asked and went to the window. "He's fighting wildlings"

"Who's Jon?" Rhaenyra asked Bran.

"My brother"

"Should we help him?" Rhaenyra asked.

"No" Jojen spoke up. "We must not let distracted, Bran needs the find the Three-Eyed raven"

"We can at least help his brother!" Rhaenyra walked over to the stairs and almost left but Meera grabbed her arm. "Let go"

"We have to stay up here, there's to much of a risk down there."

Rhaenyra fought of but after convincing from her siblings she reluctantly agreed. She sat on the floor and listened to the swords banging. She heard a man yelp and she covered her ears. Less than 10 minutes later everything was quiet. Rickon looked out the window and they were gone.

"Rickon" Bran said. "I need you to go with Osha, back to winterfell, take Shaggydog."

"What, why?" Rickon kneeled in front of his older brother.

"This stuff isn't for you, go back home and find our Mother. I need to do this" He smiled and looked at Osha who gave a nod. "I'll see you again, don't worry"