Chapter Twenty One

3rd person pov

Rhaenyra sat in the remains of the old dragon pit with Samwell Tarly, Davos Seaworth, Edmure Tully, Bran, Arya and Sansa, Robyn Arynn, Gendry Baratheon, Ser Royce, Yara Greyjoy, and Brienne of Tarth.

Grey worm joined them all with Tyrion as prisoner.

"Where is Jon?" Sansa asked.

"He is our prisoner" Grey Worm replied.

"so is lord Tyrion, they were both to be brought to this gathering" Sansa reminded him.

"We will decide what we do with out prisoners, this is our city now"

"If you look out the walls of your city, you will find thousands of Northmen who will explain to you why harming Jon snow is not in your best Interest"

"And you will find thousands of unsullied who believe that is it."

Rhaenyra let out a dramatic sighed as she watched Aegon fly around. She was tired of the two going at each other's throat. Everyone looked at her. She made eye contact with Bran. He was doing his usual blank stare. She rolled her eyes and looked at Sansa with a mean stare.

"Some of you may be quick to forgive by the Iron Born are not." Yara spoke up getting all eyes on her. "I swore to follow Daenerys and Rhaenyra Targaryen."

"You swore to follow a tyrant and her head over heels little sister" Sansa replied.

"What the fuck, did you just call me?" Rhaenyra said and the everyone stopped. "I'm what?"

"Head of heels" Sansa replied with a smirk.

"What if I burn you, from your head to your heals?" Rhaenyra asked as Aegon landed infront of everyone. "All it takes if one word, you all go up in flames and I live"

Sansa didn't get scared easily but that threat scared her, knowing Rhaenyra would not be harmed if she lit the place up.

"Daenerys freed us from a tyrant!" Yara continued. "Cersei is gone because of her, and Jon snow put a knife in her heart, in front of her little sister! Let the unsullied give him what he deserves"

"Say another word about killing my brother and I'll cut your throat." Arya threatened Yara.

"You want to threaten her? Do it, but think about the consequences" Rhaenyra leaned back in her chair and snorted as she began to laugh.

"Friends, please" Davos said trying to end it. "We've been cutting each others throats long enough, Trogo Nuhdo, am I saying that correctly?"

Grey worm didn't answer and Davos sighed.

"If it weren't for you and your men, we would've lost the war with the dead, this country owes you a debt it could never repay, but let us try" he looked around. "There is good land in the reach, good land, the people that used to live there are gone, make it your own, make a new house with the Unsullied as your Bannermen. We've had enough war, thousands of you, thousands of them, you know how it ends, we need to find a better way"

"We do not need payment" grey worm replied to Davos. "We need justice, Jon snow cannot go free."

"It's not for you to decide" Tyrion spoke up.

"You are not here to speak!" Grey worm yelled at him. "Everyone has heard enough words from you"

"Your right.." Tyrion looked up at grey worm. "And no one's any better for it, but it's not for you to decide."