Chapter Eleven

3rd person pov

Rhaenyra laid on Brans bed as he sat in his chair facing the fire. Her eyes and face were sore from her cries but she couldn't stop. She rolled onto her side and looked at bran. A small smile grew on her lips as she admired him. He was the only thing that stood her heart from aching so hard.

"Bran?"

"Yes?" He turned his head and looked at her.

"Come to bed with me" she asked and got up to push his chair over.

She helped him into bed and laid him on his said then cuddled up next to him. They were in a spooning position and he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to her. His breath hit the back of her neck which gave her comfort.

"I love you Bran" she said with the least year slipping from her eye.

"I love you too Rhae"

They laid in silence for minutes enjoying the peace till there was a knock on the door. Rhaenyra moved the covers up before telling whoever it was to come in. Sansa walked in and stood at the end of the bed.

"Sorry to interrupt your... peace?" She questioned looking at them hiding under the covers. "We have one to two days before the dead come, we will talk about a plan after supper"

She left the room and closed the door. Hearing the words made Rhaenyra realise, there's so much she wants to do, needs to do but hasn't. She turned her head and looked at Bran. He was already looking at her.

"We might not live after the morrow" she sat up and laid him on his back. "This is what I want, and all I want right now"

She placed a leg either side of his hips and saddled him. Her hands were placed on his chest and she leaned down to kiss him. His lips collided with hers before she could do it first and they kissed passionately. His hands traveled up her legs and sat on her thighs.

Her hands wondered about his chest and began to undo the strings on his shirt. He felt up her waist. Bran dug his hands under her shirt and explored. The tips of his thumbs breasted against her nipples under the shirt.

She pulled away from the kiss out of breath and he moved his hands away. She took off her shirt herself and her breasts fell out. He admired them for a second before Rhaenyra had a weird look on her face. She lifted her self up and looked under where she was sitting then looked at him. He looked down then looked away the the roof.

"Already?" She mumbled with a smirk.

She undid the belt on his pants and pulled then down just above his knees. His cock sprung out from the removal of the cloth and Rhaenyra began to remove her pants. She was now completely naked.

Her hand held his cock and she saddled him again and slowly lowered herself onto it. The tip went in and she let out a light moan. Brans eyes looked at her bare body, his head went back as she pushed more of him in.

Brandon's hands held her hips and pushed her down all the way making her moan loudly. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head with the sound. Rhaenyra breathed heavily and looked down at him. After having no emotion in his eyes for ages he finally had some, but it was pure lust.

She didn't complain if it's the last thing their gonna do they might as well enjoy it. She put her hands back on his chest and took of his shirt. She leaned down and kissed his neck down to his chest leaving little red marks along.

Rhaenyra began to rock her hips forward and backwards as she placed her last kiss on his heart. Brans hands dug into her waist as she moved. Rhaenyra moaned louder.

* * *

Jon and Sansa sat at a table across from each other looking at the floor as they heard everything. Jon looked like he was gonna vomit and Sansa looked like she was gonna cry.

"Let's get this meeting started" Tyrion walked into the room. "Some one fetch me some wine!"

Daenerys, Theon, Jorah,Davos, Podrick and Brianne walked in behind him. Pod ran over and collected wine for Tyrion. Everyone stood around the table and as Daenerys began to talk she was interrupted by a moan.

"Was that a...?" Dany asked looking around.

"Yes, your grace" Jon told her. "They are assumed to be from Bran and Rhaenyra-"

"Ser Jorah" Daenerys stopped Jon. "Go get my sister"

"Khalessi, I cannot do that" Jorah said and everyone looked at him. "If you and your late husband had been interrupted, what would he have done?"

Daenerys looked at the ground and looked back at Ser Jorah.

"We will talk later" Daenerys said and left to room.

Tyrion sat between to Sansa an Jon as everyone left. He sipped on his wine and began to talk.

"So, your crippled brother is getting fucked, how crazy is that?"

"Gods, Tyrion!" Sansa buried her head into her face.

"What?" He questioned acting like nothing was wrong with what he said. "And by a Targaryen too I mean-"

"Enough" Jon said. "He has every right"

"Aye, he does..." Tyrion looked around. "Have I ever told you about the whore I met in a crack house?"

* * *

Rhaenyra fell down next to Bran. They were both breathing heavily.

"How long was that?" Rhaenyra asked panting.

"Maybe two hours?" Bran looked at the window and saw the sun was down and the moon was up.

Rhaenyra pulled up the covers and rested her head on his chest. She couldn't believe she went that long, nor could he, he couldn't even feel below the waist but he felt very movement she made.

"Shall I get you the maester?" Bran asked with limited breath.

"I'll be ok" She smiled. "Thank you"

"For what?" He asked.

"Letting my first be with you." She looked up at him. "Better you than some whore"

He chuckle and ran a hand up and down her bare back.

"You were loud" someone said walking through the door.

Rhaenyra jumped and Bran just looked at the person walking in. His smiled dropped and he went back to his normal blunt self. Rhaenyra looked up and saw and one person she didn't want to see.

"Hello Dany" Rhaenyra sighed.

"You remember my name, though he'd fucked you brains out by now but I guess not" she said with a weird tone.

"What do you want?" Rhaenyra hissed at her.

"We need to talk about the walkers and our plan, right now!"

Rhaenyra rolled and eyes and sat up. She wrapped a blanket around herself and stood up. She made one step before falling to her knees. Daenerys ran over and helped her up. Rhaenyra shot a glare at her sister who helped her back into the bed.

"Maybe tomorrow" Daenerys walked out and closed the door.

Rhaenyra looked at bran who was smiling like a mad man.

"What?" She asked.

"Two hours is too long for you"

"Maybe"