Chapter Five

NOT MY ART but is meant to show how large Aegon is
3rd person POV

"What in the seven hells could do that to a person?" Ed asked looking at the body of Locke.

Jon tried to think of an answer but couldn't he sighed and walked into the tent they found him outside of. He looked around trying to find something. But found nothing.

* * *

(Beginning of season six Bc bran wasn't in season Five and that's boring)

Rhaenyra slept while her brother carried her on his back. He talked to Bran about the Three-Eyed raven and the power one has while being it possesses. While Hodor dragged Bran, Meera just focused on having a dagger by her hip.

"Hodor" The giant had said as he stopped. "Hodor!"

They stopped and looked around. A pound fish of wind was heard and they felt it too but nothing seemed to be visible. A twig snapped behind them making their necks snap in the direction. Jojen woke his sister up to make her aware of the situation.

Rhaenyra looked around then a familiar smell hit her nose. She walked towards a giant bush and held out her hand. Suddenly the bush became a white dragon, Aegon. He was bigger than the castles of winterfell combined.

"Holy shit he's big now" Meera looked up at Aegon as he stood up properly.

"Hello Eggy" she smiled and he moved his head down so she could pet him . "I told you, you need to go"

He whined and stretched his wing showing his left one. It had several arrows in it that left dramatic holes. Rhae held out her hand before she ripped out and arrow from his wing. He roared in pain and hit Rhaenyra with his wing. She fell to the floor and winced.

"Are you ok?" Bran asked her while he leaned up in the sled.

"Yeah, I'm fine" She smiled and got up. "I'm sorry but I need to help you."

Aegon rubbed part of his cheek on her face giving her permission to help. She pulled out another one after the next. On the last arrow it was difficult. It was much larger, it wasn't a normal one, it was about the height of Hodor and width of Bran.

"Meera, you're good with arrows, come help"

"I'm usually better at shooting not... removing"

Meera came over anyways and helped. The arrow was spiked and made to cause excruciating pain when pulled out. They pulled it together and Aegon cried loudly with a spark from a Purple Flame coming out of the beasts throat as his tail swung around and hit Rhaenyra. She fell to the floor and hit her head. Her eyes fell closed after the impact.

"Rhaenyra!" Bran yelled and leaped out of his sled and crawled to here.

Meera, Jojen and Hodor circled around her and Bran shook her trying to wake her up. Aegon looked at them. His eyes rested on his friend and mother. He moved closed and bowed his head down to her. He pushed her with the tip of his nose and she didn't move.

Brans eyes swelled with a few tears. He let one slip then wiped his eyes. Aegon moved back and began to make a sound that wasn't familiar . It was like a call, or a cry. It was loud and made the birds in nearby tress fly away.

* * *

Jojen carried his sister on his back again while they tried to find the red gods tree. Meera followed behind with her bow ready. Hodor pulled bran who was looking at Rhaenyras unconscious head that rested on Jojens shoulder. Aegon was flying above in the clouds.