Chapter Nineteen

3rd person pov

Rhaenyra, Daenerys, Tyrion and Grey worm stood outside the gates of Kings Landing with 2 dozen Unsullied. Rhaenyra had told Drogon to hide while Aegon stood behind all of them blended in so they couldn't see her.

Cersei, Maester Qyburn, The Mountain and Missandei stood at the top of the gates. Giant Scorpion crossbows loaded with an arrow each were directed at the Targaryens.

The gates opened, Qyburn walked out halfway to meet with Tyrion. Both hands of the Queens stood and talked for a minute before returning to their Queen and sharing information.

Rhaenyra death stared Cersei. The Lannister looked at her and was slightly frightened at the purple eyes. She turned to Qybrun and whispered.

"Who is that?" Cersei asked.

"The youngest sister of Daenerys, I've heard rumours about her riding the largest dragon that was to ever roam the earth. Bigger than Balerion the Black Dread"

"What else do you know about her?"

"My little birds have told me that she was in winterfell the past few weeks and bedded with Brandon Stark and they are soon to be Wed, when she was 10 she walked into a burning castle to save her adoptive brother and came out unburnt.."

"What do they call her?"

"Rhaenyra Targaryen-Reed, The Unburnt, and Daughter of the Dragons"

Cersei took in the information in while she stared back at the youngest Targaryen. She turned her head to the mountain, breaking the stare.

"When the time comes, kill the purple eyed bitch"

Bitch ran through Missandeis ears. She grew fond of Rhaenyra, she thought she was more beautiful than Daenerys, though she couldn't say it.

"If you have any last words say it now" Cersei told her.

Down on the ground Daenerys' blood began to boil. Rhaenyra who stood next to her was ready to scream dracarys and watch the city burn to the ground.

"Dracarys" Missandei yelled and began to cry.

Daenerys widened her eyes as the head of her best friend was cut off like a hot knife through butter. Grey worm turned around before her body fell down. Rhaenyra began to shake, she looked at her sister who was seeing red.

Daenerys turned around and walked away. Her younger sister stood and stared at Cersei.

"Appear, Aegon!" She yelled making Cersei get her attention.

"Who is Aegon?" Cersei turned to her Hand.

"Her dragon, get her out of here now!" He told the mountain.

Cersei stared at Rhaenyra as Aegon appeared. The mountain grabbed Cersei and began to run down the the stair to get her out, Qyburn followed. The scorpions shot Aegon and all she did was stand waiting for the word that never came.

Rhaenyra climbed up Aegon and flew up into the sky. They circled back around to where Daenerys' army camped. She saw Daenerys get on Drogon and the soldiers grab weapons. Dany flew over next to Rhaenyra.

"Let me kill her" Daenerys whispered to Rhaenyra.

"Dibs on the mountain" she smiled.

"Here" Daenerys took of her belt that had a sword attached. "Daemon Targaryens sword, have it"

Daenerys threw it over and Rhaenyra caught it with one hand. She unsheathed it and admired it.

"If you want to fight the mountain, you need to have the weapon for it" Daenerys told her.