Chapter Eight

Chat imagine that that's Rhaenyra not Jon
Though I might make it clear again, Rhaenyra is around 14–15 years old and Aegon is bigger than Balerion, he has a long tail with spikes, wings that are bigger than Kings Landing and his body is double the almost half the size of the biggest pyramid in Meereen.
End of season 6 to start of 7
3rd person POV

Rhaenyra and Daenerys both landed on the beach outside the gates that guarded Dragonstone. Sliding of their dragons they each held another's hand as they walked towards it. There was a Baratheon banner hung an over the gates that made Daenerys' blood boil.

"Dracarys" Rhaenyra pointed and it was ignited with a purple flame. "Good boy"

They walked up the long stair way up to the castle where they found more banners and ripped them down. Rhaenyra walked behind her sister as they went to the main room that had a Throne.

"When I take the seven kingdoms, you will be Lady of the Dragonstone, My hand and Advisor." Daenerys walked up to the throne. "This is yours"

Rhaenyra walked over slowly and sat down after she walked up the few stairs. The seat wasn't comfy, but it was stylish and gave the young Targaryen and sense of power.

"My lady's" the hands friend Varrys began to talk as he walked into the room. "Rooms have been prepared."

"Ah yes, come" Daenerys walked out and Rhaenyra followed.

They walked down a large corridor. Dragon paintings were hung up. Dragons were carved into the stone walls.

"What would we be with out dragons?" Rhaenyra asked traveling her hands across the carvings.

"Just another house." Dany said bluntly and stopped. "Your room"

They walked in and it was massive, there was a skull with a bed made into it.

"Is that a dragon skull?" Rhaenyra ran up to it.

"Dreamfyre" Dany walked over. "I told you, my current hand has friends."

"This is all so much Dany" She turned to her older sister and smiled. "Thank you"

"I figured you'd need an actual bed, you spent years in the wild."

"I learnt how to swing a sword properly" she smiled. "I'm a great archer too"

"Those are very good skills, that's why you will be a great help to me" Dany smiled before leaving. "Oh and there's a giant door over there, so Aegon can come in"

"Oh ok"

Rhaenyra watched her sister leave then walked over to the door. It was heavy but she managed to pry it open. The winds hit her face as it opened up and she saw out to the horizon. She saw Danys dragons and Aegon playing in the sky.

"Aegon!" She yelled happily.

Aegon stoped moving around and hovered in the air. Drogon stoped and the rest followed. Aegon saw Rhaenyra standing on a platform. He flew down and landed infront of her.

"This is our room"

She walked over to the bed. The room was massive, but he fit in there with a lot of room left to spare.