Chapter Twelve

3rd person pov

Later that night.

Rhaenyra laid her head on Brans chest as one of his arms wrapped around her. She didn't want to leave the room. She just wanted him and that moment to herself. She looked up and saw Bran was asleep. Rhaenyra sighed and put her head back. Another knock was heard on the bedrooms door. She grabbed a blanket and covered herself.

"For fuck sake" she muttered.

She stood up and stumbled to the door. she opened the door and was greeted with Arya and Sansa.

"Hello" Arya said and pushed past the Targaryen.

Sansa walked in after and moved Brans chair over to his bed.

"What are you doing?" Rhaenyra stumbled over to the bed and leaned on it.

"Getting him ready" Arya stated and shook the sleeping one violently.

"What the..." Bran yawned. "Oh, hello"

Bran looked around the room and laid eyes on Rhaenyra. She looked back at him and smiled.

"Enough of that now" Sansa said. "Get him dressed"

Arya walked over with a clean pair of clothes and was about to dress him but he stopped her.

"I don't want my sisters to dress me"

"I'll do it, don't worry" Rhaenyra said and took the clothes from Arya.

The sisters walked out and Rhaenyra began to put some pants on him. He laid his head back on his pillow and stared at the ceiling. She put in his shirt then an over shirt to keep him warm. She sat him up and put a long fur coat on him.

Bran was helped into his chair by her and she placed more layers on fur on him. She walked next to the fire and picked up the clothes she had on prior. The dropped the blanket that was wrapped around her and it fell on the floor.

Bran just looked at her with a blank expression as she began to dress herself. When she was done she walked over to him and fixed her hair before pushing his chair.

*                                        *                                        *

Davos, Jon, Sansa, Arya, Theon, Daenerys, Tyrion, Varys and Rhaenyra all were around the table with a large map of Kings Landing. Through Bran sat away from them all staring into the fire. Rhaenyra walked over and sat next to him.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yes." He stared creepily at her.

She stood up and went back to the table. They were talking about the Night King. She thought of ways to lure him.

"You said he had Viserion right?" Rhaenyra asked her sister.

"Yes"

"What if we trap him with Viserion, Aegon and Drogon, like a triangle?"

"We could but he would never openly fly straight into that" Jon said leaning on the table. "What if-"

"I'll lure him" Bran said.

"Bran you cant" Rhaenyra said to him.

"No, he will come for me" Bran looked into the fire. "He's tried before with many Three-eyed ravens"

"Bran no, we will put you in the crypt" Jon stood up straight and faced his brother

"He will find me" Bran rolled up his sleeve revealing a red hand print. "His marks on me, he always knows where I am"