Prologue

PROLOGUE

Love is sacrifice...

You need to sacrifice just for your love ones.

In a game called LOVE, the first who fall in love, LOSE.

Love is a ruthless game, unless you play it good and right.

After being betrayed by her boyfriend, she became hopeless, scared to love again. Then suddenly, a man came to her and offer her a help. She loved him, loved him more that she loved her ex boyfriend.

Then problems, circumstances came AGAIN into her life. Can she bear it all? All the pain, all the secrets that she've known.

Letting go is really hard pero, kailangan mo talagang magsakripisyo. Kahit masakit, basta para sakanya, ok lang. Love is really sacrifice. Sacrificing your love and your happiness just to see him/her happy, okay na sayo yun. Letting go, it's really hard but you have to.

So Unfair,

So Ruthless...

"Lagi nalang ganto. Ako nalang lagi yung naiiwang luhaan, ako nalang lagi yung dapat magparaya. Ako lagi yung kailangang umunawa, umintindi at tanggapin lahat ng nangyayari. Bakit? Ano bang nagawa ko?! Ano bang nagawa kong mali?! Nagmahal lang naman ako ah!"

"Ang hirap pala laruin 'tong larong 'to. Lugi ako, lagi akong natatalo. Laging akong umuuwing luhaan."

"Don't leave me, please."

Revised 3:46 PM

102114 ♥