1-20

Chapter 1 The ancestor Ye Yunlan is reborn

"Beat her, beat her hard for me, a waste dares to seduce brother Junxuan."

A girl covered in blood on the ground was beaten by the servants with long whips, and her flesh was bloody and bloody.

"Ah~"

Another whip went down, and Ye Yunlan was convulsed in pain.

What happened?

She died ten thousand years ago, and her soul has been floating in the vast universe for tens of thousands of years after her death.

How can she feel pain when she has not been reincarnated yet?

At this moment, a memory that did not belong to her suddenly drilled into her mind, and it hurt her as if her limbs were broken.

Ye Yunlan, the eldest daughter of the Ye family, one of the four major families in Chiyan Country, is seventeen years old and born with the Emperor Spirit Vein. Originally a genius, after awakening the spirit pearl and fusing the spirit vein at the age of fifteen, her second uncle forcibly dug out the Emperor Spirit Vein and replaced it with her cousin Ye Ji, and she has since become a waste despised by everyone.

Today, she just accidentally bumped into Ye Ji's fiancé Chu Junxuan, and was considered a seducer and wanted to beat her to death.

This is a rebirth in a woman with the same name and surname as her, and even the same appearance, but the appearance of this body is very different from her previous life. Due to long-term malnutrition, this body is yellow and thin, and looks weak and ugly wherever she goes.

A bloodthirsty sneer appeared at the corner of Ye Yunlan's lips, and this smile was like a ghost crawling out of hell.

"You dare to laugh." Seeing her like this, Ye Ji gritted her teeth and took the long whip in the hands of the servant, and hit Ye Yunlan again ferociously, "A useless bastard, what qualifications do you have to laugh."

"Do you think I will give you a chance to beat me?"

Ye Yunlan slowly stood up from the ground, her eyes looking down at the world, looking down at Ye Ji coldly.

This body is already scarred, but it is more than enough to deal with this wild chicken in front of her.

"You..."

Feng Yeji opened her eyes wide and stared at Ye Yunlan in disbelief.

She was so badly injured, but she could still stand up, and the look in this bastard's eyes now made her panic and fear inexplicably.

"Snap~"

When she lost consciousness, Ye Yunlan suddenly took the whip and whipped her face quickly, accurately and ruthlessly.

Her skin was torn and blood flowed.

Yeji was completely stunned by the beating, and then she felt the piercing pain and screamed.

She glared at Ye Yunlan with a ferocious look in her eyes and said, "Bitch! How dare you hit my face."

Ye Yunlan frowned, obviously dissatisfied with this degree.

Logically speaking, she should have whipped this annoying woman in front of her away with this whip.

But this body was too weak, as weak as a newborn baby.

"Pa~"

"I hit the bitch's face."

Then another whip hit Ye Ji's face fiercely, with great momentum, and directly whipped her out.