141-160

Chapter 141: Defying fate and changing destiny, a road paved with thorns

"Ancestor! You finally got a second chance, why don't you go back to the Wing Clan with us? You can practice with peace of mind there, and there will be no danger. Although our Wing Clan has not become the king or emperor on this continent, our status is definitely not to be underestimated. Besides, if we really want to, it is not impossible to destroy a country, but we will not do so."

The Seventh Elder thought she was worried that the Wing Clan's resources were not good now, so he hurriedly said: "And our Wing Clan's dark element resources are unique on this continent. Ancestor, you will definitely be a hundred times better if you go back to practice than here."

Ye Yunlan shook his head and said lightly, "I don't go back to the Wing Clan, not as you think, but because of my spiritual roots and spiritual veins. After rebirth, I not only have the Demon Spirit Pearl, but also the God Spirit Pearl. It is no longer just the dark element spiritual root, but also other element spiritual roots. Now I am a god and demon dual cultivation body. If I return to the Wing Clan, my practice will inevitably affect other spiritual roots."

Moreover, she still has her grandfather, father and mother to look for here. She doesn't believe that her father is gone simply because he went out to train.

The most important thing is that the Wing Clan finally has some survivors, and she doesn't want to involve them in danger again. She just wants the Wing Clan to live in peace and happiness for a long time. Since the hatred is caused by her, she will take revenge personally.

"Ancestor, you are... a god and devil body?"

After hearing this, the Seventh Elder opened his eyes in disbelief and was shocked.

Xu Ying and the others on the side were also shocked, and they opened their eyes in disbelief like the Seventh Elder.

Xu Min shook his head and said in disbelief: "God and devil dual cultivation body, how is this possible?"

"Ancestor! Your hands are bleeding."

Xu Ying suddenly saw that Ye Yunlan's palms were bleeding, and the blood dripped down her fingertips to the ground, but she was like a normal person, as if she didn't feel the pain, so she stepped forward and took out a pill for her to take.

"Thank you, I can heal this minor injury without taking pills."

Ye Yunlan pursed her cherry red lips, slightly used the light element spiritual power, and the wound on her hand healed quickly.

Only in front of the Wing Clan would she be so casual, without concealing the use of light element spiritual power.

"Ancestor, you really are a god and devil dual cultivation body, this is too unbelievable."

After the Seventh Elder and the three sisters Xu Ying saw her use the light element to heal the injury on the palm of her hand, they believed what she said was true.

"We have been on the Tianyuan Jiuzhou Continent for tens of thousands of years, and this is the first time we have heard of a god and devil dual cultivation body." Xu Ying said excitedly, "I didn't expect our ancestor to be the first person. The ancestor is the ancestor, and he is indeed different."

If it were before, Ye Yunlan would have been amused by Xu Ying's words, but she had just experienced the separation from the little golden dragon, and her heart was still painful and she couldn't laugh at all.

Ye Yunlan hummed lightly, and then said: "Okay, you go back first. If you have anything, just come to the Imperial City to find me. I'll go find something first."