281-300

Chapter 281 You are a bit indecisive

"You are not qualified to know."

Ye Yunlan blinked her golden red eyes, looked down at the frightened Chen Yuan, and suddenly summoned the Dragon God Sword from the space.

"I said, if you dare to touch the children here again, I will turn you into a mummy."

Ye Yunlan's bright eyes were as dazzling and beautiful as the sunset glow in the sky.

At the butterfly bone on the back, it seemed as if something was about to break out of the cocoon, and there was a faint itching feeling.

Ye Yunlan walked towards Chen Yuan step by step, with a domineering eye color, which was colder than the cold winter in December, and it felt like being in the ice and snow.

"Are you a demon beast? Or a spirit beast?"

Chen Yuan looked at Ye Yunlan's golden red eyes in shock, and he couldn't figure out who she was.

"You...you...don't come over here."

Seeing Ye Yunlan walking towards him step by step, each step seemed like an invisible barrier, which made him a little breathless.

Especially when he saw the sword in her hand, Chen Yuan's back suddenly felt cold, and the hair on his body stood up, and he felt an unprecedented sense of fear in his heart.

He grabbed a boy and put the sword on the boy's neck again.

Chen Yuan looked at Ye Yunlan, frowned fiercely, his expression was ferocious and timid, and his voice was trembling, threatening, "You are not allowed to come over again, stop for me, otherwise...I will kill him."

The boy opened his eyes weakly, and the desire to survive made him subconsciously ask Ye Yunlan for help.

"Sister! Save me~"

Because his body was too weak, his voice was very soft, as if a gust of wind could bury his voice.

The six senior brothers were now fighting with Chen Qi and the others. There was a deafening sound in the forbidden area. Even if Ye Yunlan couldn't hear what the boy said, she could tell what he said from his mouth shape.

It was normal for a person to ask for help from another person when his life was at stake.

"Let him go, I won't kill you now."

Ye Yunlan glanced at Chen Yuan indifferently, then pointed the Dragon God Sword at him domineeringly, and said sternly: "If you don't let him go, I will let you taste it too, witness your neck being cut with your own eyes, your blood being drained, and watching yourself bleed to death and become a dried corpse."

"Witch, you are definitely not a human, I don't want to listen to you."

Chen Yuan was now stunned by her golden red eyes, and he was unwilling to believe that Ye Yunlan would let him go no matter what.

But then he thought that his cultivation was higher than hers, and he didn't need to be afraid of her at all. He was only worried about the aura of the sword in her hand, and was just frightened by her eyes that he had never seen before.

If he really got into a fight, this little bitch would definitely not be his opponent.

Thinking of the sword in Ye Yunlan's hand, Chen Yuan suddenly became greedy, and a calculating smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, saying: "If you give me the sword in your hand, maybe I can consider letting this child go, and let you die a little more decent." No way...

After Chen Yuan finished speaking, he sarcastically said in his heart that it would be strange if Ye Yunlan died decently, but he just wanted to coax the sword in her hand.