241-360

Chapter 341 This is called genetic mutation

"Old man, if you try to steal someone from me again, I will burn down your palace."

"If you dare to burn down our mermaid palace, I will bomb your Wing Clan's island, believe it or not?"

"You..."

"Okay, stop arguing, both of you."

Ye Yunlan heard them talking more and more outrageously, even rolling up their sleeves, ready to fight at any time, and hurriedly held his forehead to stop them.

"My Lord! But he is too much. You said in person that you are the Lord of our Wing Clan, and he still comes to steal someone from me. Isn't this obviously bullying!"

Yuan Feng was also wronged. He never thought that he would be favored by the old man, the head of the water tribe, and he would pass the position of the head of the tribe to her after bringing the Lord to ask for a pearl tear.

Think about how much thought and how many years they have waited to get the ancestor back.

Even if he is killed, he can't give up the ancestor!

"Okay, don't get excited first. "

Ye Yunlan stood up and patted his shoulder gently to comfort him.

The Shui tribe leader was actually very unsure. After all, she first knew Yuan Feng, so when she looked at her, her tone was a little humble, "Little girl! But you are from our mermaid tribe. Logically speaking, you are more suitable to be the tribe leader of our mermaid tribe. Their Wing tribe is the dark element, and has nothing to do with our water and ice system. If you become their lord, it will be difficult to control them in the later period, right? Unlike us mermaids, they can follow you wholeheartedly. "

Despite this, he did not forget to continue to snatch people from Yuan Feng.

"Alas~ I say, old man Shui, you are too much."

Seeing that he was still greedy, Yuan Feng was so angry that he pointed at him and said angrily.

If the lord had not asked for something, he would have wanted to take her away immediately.

"Yuan Feng! Don't be excited. "

Seeing that Yuan Feng was very angry, Ye Yunlan thought of the fact that the two families were close friends for thousands of years, so she reached out and took back his hand that was pointing at the Water Tribe Chief.

If she broke off the relationship because of this kind of thing, she might as well not come back!

"Hmph~"

Even though Ye Yunlan stepped in to ease the situation, Yuan Feng still angrily snorted at the Water Tribe Chief.

At this time, some mermaids came up with various delicacies, put them on the table made of coral reefs one after another, and then slowly retreated.

The Water Tribe Chief looked at Ye Yunlan happily, and said with a smile: "Lady Goddess! Please sit down quickly, let's eat delicious food and talk at the same time."

"Okay. "

Ye Yunlan looked at the table, which was filled with all kinds of delicacies from the mountains and the sea, and they were all fresh seafood. She swallowed her saliva subconsciously.

These things look so fresh and delicious.

If it was before, she would definitely gag if she thought of such live food with a fishy smell and eating it raw. But now that she is a mermaid, her appetite has changed 360 degrees, and she can't put down these delicacies.