441-460

Chapter 441 Almost hurt the future father-in-law

"Mom and Dad! Why are you here?"

Chu Qianqian looked at the arrival of Meng Qianxun and Ye Sijue, and was as happy as a child, and excitedly threw herself into her mother's arms.

"Mom! I miss you so much!"

Chu Qianqian threw herself into her mother's arms, and suddenly cried like a child, as if she wanted to cry out all the grievances during this period.

Mom and Dad?

What does this mean?

When everyone heard this, they couldn't understand what Chu Qianqian meant by "Mom and Dad". They were very surprised, but it didn't stop them from fighting. If anyone stopped, they would be killed in the next second, so no one could take it lightly.

"Why is your baby crying? Who bullied you?"

Meng Qianxun looked at her baby daughter crying, and wiped away her tears with heartache, and asked her with loving care in her eyes.

"Woo woo~"

When she talked about whether she was bullied, Chu Qianqian cried even more sadly.

Jun Xie, that damned bastard, not only bullied her but also made her give birth to a child. He even bullied her when she was pregnant. It was really abominable.

Ye Sijue looked at his crying daughter, his narrow and deep eyes narrowed slightly. As a man, he loved his wife, so he naturally knew where his daughter's grievance came from. His cold eyes suddenly focused on the man who was dressing the child in the house.

Jun Xie looked at the soft and boneless baby, and he had no idea where to start. He was afraid that he would break his bones if he was not careful. But in such a cold day, the child would definitely catch a cold if he didn't wear clothes, and he was just born, and he couldn't use the fire spirit to keep him warm. Even if the fire spirit could keep him warm, he didn't have it, so he could only bite the bullet.

Looking at the beautiful and cute baby, and seeing that the child's eyebrows looked very much like him, he had an unprecedented soft and loving feeling in his heart, which was an emotion he had never felt before.

He carefully dressed the child, his movements were extremely gentle, fortunately the child was still young, so it was particularly easy for him to dress. Suddenly, a cold chill suddenly shot towards him, and even he, as one of the twelve main gods, felt an unprecedented danger at this moment.

"Looking for death."

Jun Xie's red eyes flashed with murderous aura. He thought that the blind guy wanted to hurt his newborn son, so he shot out a fierce evil aura.

Ye Sijue didn't expect that the man inside would dare to attack him. With a casual wave of his hand, he dissolved Jun Xie's evil aura.

"Evil aura?"

Ye Sijue frowned fiercely with his domineering sword eyebrows, and then looked at his daughter again.

Could it be that Qianqian's man was a person who practiced evil aura?

He was extremely smart. Thinking of Chu Qianqian's grievances, he immediately guessed that his daughter might have been forced to give birth to a child. His eyes ignited a cold murderous aura, and he disappeared in front of everyone in the blink of an eye.

Yun Li opened her eyes wide in astonishment when she saw this scene. If she had seen it correctly, Jun Xie had released an evil spirit, and the attack was very powerful, even she could not have taken it.