61-80

Chapter 61 Can't sleep without her arms

Yin Xiao took a deep breath, stood up from his seat, glared at Chu Junyi, and walked out of the classroom.

"Little Master! Where are you going?"

When Instructor Qin saw him leaving, his heart almost stopped with fright, and he asked quickly.

Yin Xiao remained silent and strode away.

Ye Yunlan smiled awkwardly and explained: "Teacher, don't worry, Xiaoxiao probably went out to get some fresh air."

To be able to laugh like this, I have to say that Chu Junyi is really awesome.

"Oh~"

Instructor Qin let out a long ooh at the end, and asked cautiously: "Young Master, aren't you angry? Will he destroy this elite training place in a fit of anger?"

Ye Yunlan: "..."

Teacher Qin, everyone in the class got angry when they saw Xiaoxiao. Can you not see it?

"Don't worry, teacher. Although Xiaoxiao is a bit arrogant, he is not the kind of unreasonable person."

Seeing that he was worried like this, Ye Yunlan gave him another reassurance.

"It's so miserable~"

"This prince is disliked by his master, what should I do? Sister, can you help me?"

Chu Junyi looked at Ye Yunlan with an aggrieved look, hoping that she could put in a good word for him.

He was obviously extremely wronged, but he couldn't hide the unruly nature in his heart.

This is a lion pretending to be asleep. Once he stops pretending, he can kill people at any time.

Ye Yunlan glanced at him with a cold face and said mockingly: "I don't know who it is, but just now you disliked me for being ugly, and you are older than me. Is it really appropriate for you to call me sister?"

"presumptuous!"

After hearing this, Chu Xianli slapped the table and stood up, yelling angrily: "Ye Yunlan! My third brother calls you sister. That means he thinks highly of you. What are you pretending to do?"

Ye Yunlan's eyes were piercing, and there was an icy air in his sharp eyes. With just one look, Chu Xianli's anger was put back.

"Look...what are you looking at?" Chu Xianli felt a sense of fear in her heart when she caught her gaze, "Did I, the princess, say something wrong?"

"Heh~"

Ye Yunlan looked at her indifferently with his deep and cold eyes, frowned and said, "What? Isn't the third prince older than me? Or should he call me sister, and I have to answer? Why? Why do you do that? Is it because he is good-looking or because you are a prince and a princess?"

"I......"

Chu Xianli had never been so insulted by anyone. Her friends usually gave in to her, but today she was so insulted by Ye Yunlan that she was speechless.

"Let me tell you, others are afraid of you, but I'm not afraid. If others follow you, I won't follow you. Don't act arrogant and arrogant in front of me in the future."

Ye Yunlan responded unceremoniously.

She dotes on Xiaoxiao and accommodates his arrogant personality, that's what she wants.

But that doesn't mean she can accommodate everyone.

"you you you......"

Chu Xianli's face turned blue and white for a while when she was shocked by her.