221-240

Chapter 221 Demon Moon Wolf King

"Yes."

Everyone bowed their heads and dared not say a word about Ye Yunlan.

"Why don't you apologize to Junior Master Uncle?"

Yun Li looked at this group of children who seemed to be uneducated and scolded them harshly.

"Junior Master Uncle, we are sorry, we are wrong."

"Junior Master Uncle, please forgive us."

"Junior Master Uncle, we are sorry, we will never talk about you again."

One by one, they apologized to Ye Yunlan as if they had made a big mistake.

Ye Yunlan just glanced at them lightly, not angry, but calmly said: "I know that you are very suspicious of me. You think that I, a person from Xiadongzhou, why would the master take a fancy to me and accept me as a closed disciple. So some of you are dissatisfied, jealous, disdainful, suspicious, and contemptuous of me, and there are also people who envy me. And my cultivation is currently the lowest, so you will naturally be suspicious."

"Your apology is not from the heart, and you only apologized under the discipline of my senior sister. But I, Ye Yunlan, never care about other people's eyes, because there is no need. As for whether I have the ability to become the master's closed disciple, you will know in the future."

These people are just passers-by in her life. As long as they don't come to provoke, she will definitely not do anything too extreme.

There is no need to care about this group of people, because there are too many people like this in the world. If everyone talks about her, it will be too tiring.

If she does her best and shows her real ability, it will naturally make everyone shut up and be convinced.

After Ye Yunlan finished speaking calmly, she looked away from them without stopping, and continued to say to Yun Li: "Senior sister! When was the injury under the wings of the Fire Cloud Wolf caused? How serious is the injury? Why hasn't it been cured?"

"It was two hundred years ago, when I was just accepted as a disciple by my master, and I was still in Zhongzhou at that time. Once we went out to train, because my strength was not high enough, the Fire Cloud Wolf was attacked by a Demon Moon Wolf King to save me. The Demon Moon Wolf King has one of the most poisonous toxins in the world, and there is no medicine to cure it. Even the master is powerless."

Yun Li was very sad every time she mentioned this matter. "For so many years, we have not only been partners, but also relatives and sisters. No one wants to cure it more than me. Although we have fed it detoxification pills in time and forcibly suppressed the toxins, it can only relieve its pain, not cure it. Every full moon night, the toxins in its body will attack its body. Because there are not only toxins in the body, but also the root of the disease, every attack will make it painful."

As soon as she finished speaking, the group of people behind her opened their eyes wide in surprise and looked at Ye Yunlan in disbelief.

The Seventh Elder actually admitted the injury of the Fire Cloud Wolf. What does this mean?

It means that the junior master really discovered its injury, and they actually laughed at him and teased him self-righteously.

It turned out that they were the clowns.

"Junior sister! How did you know that the Fire Cloud Wolf had an old illness?"

Yun Li looked at her with great curiosity, but his right hand was gently stroking the Fire Cloud Wolf.