401-420

Chapter 401 Countless cultivation resources

After the Emperor and the Great Princess left, Ye Yunlan looked at Yin Xiao and said in a deep voice: "Ah Xiao! The Great Princess has already had murderous intentions towards me. I will go back to the house to contact Yuan Feng in the Wing Clan. Please help me pay attention to the surroundings. If nothing happens, I will be back in about half a day."

The Great Princess is not as stupid as the Concubine Yan. She is very cunning and the means she uses will definitely not be as low-level as the Concubine Yan.

So she has to secretly go back to the Wing Clan, bring Yuan Feng here, and take a look at how the Wing Clan is developing now.

Yin Xiao took off the dragon ring in his hand and handed it to her, "This dragon ring has a lot of cultivation resources, as well as some spiritual tools and holy tools. You can take it back and share it with the merman tribe and the wing tribe!"

Ye Yunlan took the dragon ring, then shook her head and gave it back to him, "No, I have a lot of spiritual stones in my space, I can take them out and share them with them when the time comes. On the contrary, you should keep these resources first and share them with the subordinates below, so that they can also improve their cultivation. In this way, the combat effectiveness of both sides will be greatly improved."

"You take it! There are also a lot of spiritual stones and spiritual crystals in my space, enough for my subordinates to improve a large part of their strength." Yin Xiao pushed it back to her and reminded her: "You can just bring the dragon ring back when the time comes."

Although Ye Yunlan had never been to Yin Xiao's awakened portable space, since he said so, she would naturally believe it.

The spiritual stones and spiritual crystals in her space cannot be moved too much at present. Little Fox and Dandan are all practicing hard, refining a lot of spiritual stones and spiritual crystals every day, and the later their cultivation, the more spiritual crystals they need to absorb.

Thinking of this, Ye Yunlan took the dragon ring from Yin Xiao, "Okay, I'll take it first. If you need resources for cultivation in the future, just tell me."

Yin Xiao rubbed her head lovingly, "Silly girl! How could I be short of resources? Just take it back and distribute it to the merman and wing people. Don't think too much."

The resources in his portable space are far more than the spiritual stones and spiritual crystals in her space, so there is no shortage of cultivation resources.

"Yeah!"

Ye Yunlan nodded, then returned to the room, arranged a space transfer formation, and disappeared in the Imperial Palace.

At this time, the wing people, because Ye Yunlan unlocked the seal of the divine monument, everyone was practicing day and night, and the overall strength was improved by one level. On the contrary, the mermaids, because they lost the nine-color divine beads, the spiritual power on the seabed was thin, and they could only practice on the surface of the sea to absorb the spiritual power of nature.

But this place is too close to the wing tribe, and the dark aura of the wing tribe is particularly strong, so there is less other spiritual energy in the air, so the practice is naturally much slower than before.

They never blamed Ye Yunlan for taking the Nine-Colored Divine Pearl. As long as she was the leader of the mermaids, they would be loyal to her. Even if the spiritual energy here was thin, they were unwilling to step into a place closer to humans, which showed how much they disliked coexisting with humans.

When Ye Yunlan returned to the Wing Clan Beach, he saw the mermaids from afar, absorbing spiritual energy and practicing on the sea surface. The spiritual energy here was so scarce that it was distressing. Because of the divine monument, the dark elements of the Wing Clan were many times more than before. Of course, it was also because of this that the spiritual energy around the Wing Clan became thin due to the influence of the divine monument.