261-280

Chapter 261 If you bully our junior sister, you should pay the price

Ye Yunlan was slightly stunned, a warm current flowed through her heart, and her eyes were slightly moist.

Unexpectedly, after her rebirth, she could still meet so many people who loved her.

Grandpa, Xiaoxiao, senior sister, senior brothers, they didn't even ask any reason, regardless of whether she was right or wrong, they protected her unconditionally.

"Thank you, Sixth Senior Brother, if I need your protection in the future, I promise I will not be polite."

Ye Yunlan smiled sweetly, and her slender and soft hands gently patted her chest without any politeness.

It was as if she regarded Bei Ye as her own brother.

"Junior sister! We only met once, and I didn't expect you to know me."

Bei Ye was very happy and excited when she saw that she recognized him at a glance.

"Uh..."

Ye Yunlan blinked blankly, with a puzzled look on her face, "We have met before, and you also gave me a gift. Is it strange to know you?"

"Of course, it took your senior sister a long time to distinguish who is who among us senior brothers. The main reason is that we don't come back often, and we can only see each other occasionally. And the last time we saw you, there were still six senior brothers together, and we didn't stay for a long time. So I really didn't expect you to remember me all of a sudden."

Sixth senior brother Beiye, his face was full of smiles, and he was very happy in his heart.

"Hey~"

Ye Yunlan smiled brightly, "I have a good memory. Not only can I distinguish several senior brothers, but I can also remember the gifts given by each of you clearly, including the expressions and personalities of each of you at that time."

Her memory has always been very good, almost photographic, but occasionally she will be confused.

This kind of confusion depends on the matter. She said that she would never forget serious things. "

"Your memory is so good? "

Beiye looked at her in surprise, then smiled and said, "As expected of our little sister, she is smart, cute, and beautiful."

"Sixth Senior Brother! There is no need to say these words!"

Ye Yunlan was a little embarrassed by what he said, and gently combed the broken hair by her ears.

"Sixth Senior Brother is not praising you, but the fact!"

The expression on Beiye's face was very gentle, which was completely polarized from his usual indifference and arrogance towards others.

"Don't worry, those bastards bullied you so much, and Sixth Senior Brother will kill them right away to avenge you. "

After a brief reminiscence with Ye Yunlan, Beiye's cold eyes once again shot towards the Xianyun Sect Master and the Chen Family Master outside the barrier.

At this time, the Chen Family Master was pale and bloodless, and was seriously injured by Lei Long's palm of thunder spiritual power. A subordinate of the Chen family who had the light system was trying his best to heal him.

When the Xianyun Sect Master saw this scene, his heart trembled violently. Fortunately, his attitude towards Ye Yunlan just now was not bad, and he did not insult or mock her.

Otherwise, I'm afraid that he would be slapped away by a palm like the Chen Family Master!

"My little junior sister, it's too late to feel pain. If you dare to insult her, you must be prepared to die. "