41-60

Chapter 41 I am getting more and more curious about this woman

Just after Ye Yunlan left, a man came and saw Ye Ji's appearance. He was shocked and quickly picked her up and took her away.

"Oh my God! That's Ye Yunlan? The useless eldest daughter of the Ye family?"

"How can she have cultivation? And didn't she disappear for a month? How come she came back in the blink of an eye? Miss Ye Er was kicked out of the Ye family?"

"This Ye Yunlan is too heavy! Miss Ye Er is her sister after all, but he stabbed her sister without hesitation. His mind is too vicious."

"That's right, Miss Ye Er is so kind. With her cultivation, if she really wanted to attack Ye Yunlan, that waste, she would never have the ability to stab Miss Er. It's nothing more than Miss Er is kind and reluctant to really kill her, but she was stabbed back."

Before Ye Yunlan walked far, she heard someone pointing fingers at her from behind and talking about how vicious she was.

But she didn't care about these at all, and took Yin Xiao's hand and went home.

But some people came out to defend her, "You don't know this! This morning when I passed by the Ye Mansion, I happened to see Miss Ye who had been missing for a month returning home. Guess what happened?"

"What happened?"

Some people asked curiously.

The man was like an opera singer, shouting loudly on the street about what he saw in the morning, "As a result, Miss Ye was stopped by the two guards at the door, and they scolded her for being a waste. Think about it, although Miss Ye couldn't practice before, she was still the eldest lady of the Ye family. Who would feel good about being caught and scolded by two servants like this?"

"Yes, if it were me, I would definitely be angry, so what happened next?"

"Later, Miss Ye stepped forward domineeringly and slapped the servant directly..."

The man recounted what happened in the morning on the street, and everyone felt distressed.

"Oh my god! No wonder Miss Ye rarely came out after her grandfather went into seclusion. It turns out that she lived such a miserable life in the Ye Mansion, and even starved to the point of snatching food from dogs. No wonder she is so thin, it's obviously caused by malnutrition."

"Oh my god, this is the first time I've heard of someone having his spiritual veins dug out alive. I always thought that Ye Jun, the head of the Ye family, was the biological son of the old man Ye Ling, but I didn't expect that he was just an adopted son. The old man treated him so well, but he turned his kindness into hatred and hurt his granddaughter so much. No wonder he dug Miss Ye's imperial spiritual veins for his own daughter."

"I really deserve to die, I just talked about her like that."

The woman who had said that Ye Yunlan was vicious before suddenly felt mixed emotions in her heart, turned around and ran in the direction she left.

"Miss Ye!"

Ye Yunlan was holding Yin Xiao's hand, and when they were about to reach the Ye Mansion, a woman suddenly ran towards her in a hurry.

"What's the matter?"

Ye Yunlan raised her eyebrows slightly. When she heard the voice, she immediately recognized that this person was the one who had just scolded her for being vicious.

After the woman ran over, she took a few deep breaths and bowed to her sincerely to apologize, "I'm sorry, Miss Ye! I was wrong just now. I shouldn't have insulted you morally. I didn't know that you had so many bad things in the past. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, please forgive me."