381-400

Chapter 381 Sure enough, she came to snatch the child

"Are you really Jun Xie?"

Chu Qianqian couldn't believe that what she saw was a real person.

She stretched out her hand and pinched Jun Xie's handsome face hard, and didn't forget to murmur: "It's so elastic and warm, which means you are a real person?"

"Hiss~ Woman, what are you doing?"

Jun Xie had no idea that she would suddenly stretch out her hand and pinch his face so hard that his teeth hurt.

He has lived for so long, and so far, only she dared to do such a bold thing to him.

The key is that he didn't have any defense against her. If it was another woman, I'm afraid she would have died long ago.

"I pinch you and see if it hurts you? If it hurts, it means that what I see is real."

Chu Qianqian blinked her cute eyes, a pair of black eyes that were brighter than the billions of stars in the sky, making people want to treasure it as a rare treasure.

"You can pinch yourself. Wouldn't it be more painful if you pinch yourself?"

Jun Xie's mouth twitched fiercely, and he looked at her helplessly.

Chu Qianqian grinned, looking at him as if he was a big fool, "Do you think I'm stupid? I pinch myself, doesn't it hurt?"

Jun Xie's mouth twitched fiercely again, and he said speechlessly: "Don't you think it hurts me if you pinch me?"

Is he taking him for a fool?

"It's you who's in pain, not me, what does it have to do with me?"

Chu Qianqian rolled her eyes at him, feeling so angry!

She finally followed her sister and brother-in-law to the Forgotten City, thinking that she could finally stop avoiding his entanglement. Unexpectedly, after leaving the space, she was not happy for half a day, and was secretly brought back by him.

Jun Xie: "..."

It feels like he is that big fool?

Okay, considering her pregnancy, he won't bother with her.

He stared at her bulging belly and said unhappily, "You woman, you are pregnant with my child, but you didn't tell me. Are you not going to tell me after the birth?"

Chu Qianqian nodded, looking very smart, "Yes! From the beginning to the end, I didn't plan to tell you at all!"

"..."

Chu Qianqian touched her belly again with grievance, and said angrily, "If it hadn't been filled with so much saffron and abortion pills, it would still be alive, and I would have aborted it long ago."

"What? You... You actually drank saffron and took abortion pills, you..."

After hearing this, Jun Xie was so angry that he almost died, "You are the child's mother, how can you be so cruel? Even a tiger doesn't eat its own cubs! It's your own flesh and blood."

Hearing his harsh tone, Chu Qianqian immediately became angry and pulled his clothes off, wishing she could slap him twice, "Jun Xie! You have to make it clear to me that you forced me to have this child. If it weren't for you, I would have lived a free and easy life, and I wouldn't have been tormented by this little guy for half a year, eating poorly, sleeping poorly."

"..."

Eat poorly, sleep poorly for half a year?

Looking at her skinny body, I knew that she must have had severe morning sickness after pregnancy.