121-140

Chapter 121: You little girl, do you want to murder your grandpa?

"I'm fine, I just broke my bone accidentally."

Ye Ling didn't know that Ye Yunlan already knew that he was injured by the Xianyun Sect, and he was afraid that she would be sad, so he wanted to hide it.

"Did you break your bone accidentally, or was you beaten by someone?"

Ye Yunlan looked at him unhappily, "Let me guess, who beat you, the Sect Master of the Xianyun Sect? The old Sect Master of the Xianyun Sect? Qin Shuang? The Deputy Sect Master of the Xianyun Sect, that is, the second uncle of that pheasant? Let me think about it, there should be elite disciples of the Xianyun Sect!"

Ye Ling: "..."

Ye Yunlan patted his little head with one hand, let go of his hand, and folded his arms, "Let me guess again, are you one against ten, majestic, or are you completely beaten by others, or..."

"Stop, stop, stop~"

Ye Ling heard her talk more and more outrageous, and hurriedly stopped her from continuing.

I was really afraid that I would not be beaten to death, but be pissed to death by her.

"You stinky girl, don't you know how to say something good about grandpa?"

Ye Ling glared at her unhappily and said very aggrievedly.

Ye Yunlan looked at him and felt very sad, "Grandpa! Actually, you don't have to hide it from me. I know that it was the people of Xianyun Sect who hurt you."

After hearing that she knew, the old man sighed and complained, "Alas~ His Majesty clearly promised me to keep a secret from me and not let you know, but I didn't expect him to tell you anyway."

"And I also know that you will go to find that spirit beast because you want to tame it and give me a contract, right? Grandpa, tell me, do you have any other injuries?"

When Ye Yunlan knew that he went there because of the thunder spirit beast, she guessed that grandpa went there for her.

Because she has thunder spirit roots, grandpa must know about thunder spirit beasts, so he went there.

But in this world where martial arts are respected, whenever a treasure appears, it will be robbed by major forces. If a heavenly beast appeared in Lower East Province, it would attract all the major forces to search for it. Although Grandpa's cultivation was okay here, he would not be able to cope with a strong enemy. If it were not for the Ye family and the Ye family army guarding the imperial city, I am afraid that the Ye family would have fallen into decline long ago.

From the memory in this body, it is known that the reason why the strength of the Ye family has declined is mainly because the great-grandmother and great-grandfather with high cultivation went to Upper East Province. Grandma also died more than ten years ago, and Dad and Mom disappeared. It is almost that Grandpa alone supports the Ye family.

Other families and sects, the great ancestors and ancestors are all there, so there is naturally a lot of difference in strength.

"..."

The old man was silent. He didn't expect that his Lan Lan even guessed this.

Ye Yunlan was distressed and prepared to feel the pulse of the old man Ye, but he subconsciously retracted his hand and stopped her from touching it. "That Lan Lan, Grandpa is a little thirsty, can you help me get a glass of water?"

"Okay."

Ye Yunlan's eyes stayed on his expression for a moment, and turned to pour water.

Yin Xiao looked at the old man, took a step forward, and asked calmly: "Grandpa! Are you feeling any other discomfort?"