21-40

Chapter 21 Yin Xiao: Woman, let's see where you can escape this time

The crown prince Chu Junxuan, with a group of people, walked in angrily, but Ye Chen and his group were not there.

"I am not worthy, are you the only one who is worthy?"

Ye Yunlan's eyes were filled with thunder and murderous aura, and she taunted him unceremoniously: "A male dog who can be in heat anytime and anywhere is worthy of Fu Sheng You Qin? Even if it is a pile of mud, it will dislike your dirty hands touching it."

Although she had never experienced sex between men and women, she was extremely sensitive to the smell after such sex, and even disgusted to the extreme.

As soon as she said this, everyone looked at Chu Junxuan and his female subordinates with the eyes of an animal in the lower body.

"How dare you! How dare you talk to our Prince Saint like this? Who are you? Where is the real Little Li?"

The woman who was previously cherished by Chu Junxuan was immediately ashamed and angry when she heard Ye Yunlan humiliating her own Prince Saint. She shouted with bloodshot eyes.

"Don't worry, he is not dead yet. I am more merciful. I just drugged him and tied him up in the toilet of the inn. If you can go back alive, you can still save him."

Ye Yunlan's deep and cold eyes glanced at the group of people in front of her indifferently.

Chu Junxuan's eyes were filled with ferocious expressions, and he wished he could eat her alive. "You took the Crystal Snow Ice Soul! Take it out and I'll spare your life, otherwise..."

"What else? Kill me? You don't have the ability to do that." Ye Yun laughed sarcastically, "If you want the Crystal Snow Ice Soul, go to the underworld to get it!"

After Ye Yunlan finished speaking, she quickly reached out and took the Fu Sheng You Qin in her hand, and put it back into the space.

For her, such a spiritual weapon is optional, but the key is that this is something of the Wing Clan, and it cannot fall into the hands of outsiders.

I don't know where that stinky boy Ye Chen went, and he hasn't come yet.

"It was you who took the Crystal Snow Ice Soul. Hand it over with the Fu Sheng You Qin, otherwise this secret realm will be your burial place."

Chu Junxuan saw that the Fu Sheng You Qin was gone, and just thought that she had put it into the storage sachet, and his tone was full of threats.

"Prince Saint! There are rules before entering the secret realm. People are not allowed to kill each other."

A person from a neighboring country team stood up and spoke.

Chu Junxuan sneered, "He knocked out my people and sneaked in. He is not considered a treasure hunter in the secret realm. Killing him does not count as killing each other."

After he said this, everyone's eyes instantly became covetous, and they all looked at Ye Yunlan.

"In this case, let's go together and snatch the treasure based on our abilities."

Ye Yunlan's mouth curled up a bright smile, "If you want to kill me, it depends on whether you have the ability."

As soon as she finished speaking, a space transfer formation suddenly appeared under her feet, and then disappeared without a trace in the secret realm.

"Formation Master? Is he a Wing Clan member?"

Everyone was stunned when they saw this scene.

"What are you still standing there for? Hurry up and go out to inform the high priests. Don't let him escape."