181-200

Chapter 181 Advancing to the Divine Spiritual Vein, Strength Soars

"Success?"

Yin Xiao was also a little more cheerful when he heard this, and he was happy for her from the bottom of his heart.

"Yes! Success, the pain is also decreasing now, but the dirt discharged from the body is so smelly!"

Ye Yunlan looked at the dirt discharged from her skin after the effect of the medicine, and was so irritated that she wanted to vomit.

However, the dirt in her body was still being discharged at this time, and the pungent smell made Ye Yunlan retch.

She thought that she was just talking to Yin Xiao normally, and she didn't know that all her movements at this time were seen by him.

"Don't worry about whether you stink or not now, as long as you advance to the Divine Spiritual Stage safely. Besides, the more dirt discharged from your body, the better the effect of the elixir, and your talent will only be better in the future."

"Don't despise yourself. After the advancement is completed, take a good bath and wash off the filth on your body. You will still be a beautiful woman."

Yin Xiao looked at the dirt overflowing from her body, and his beautiful little face became a little cat.

He didn't mind the smell that could be tasted through the screen, and only cared about comforting her.

What a joke, it was good enough that his woman could save her life, and he was so happy that he couldn't care less about such a thing.

Not to mention watching from such a distance, even if he was beside her and she rubbed against his arms, he wouldn't mind at all.

"Yeah!"

Ye Yunlan nodded, her face still a little embarrassed.

Fortunately, Yin Xiao couldn't see her embarrassment and embarrassment at this time, otherwise he would want to hide in the water.

After washing her essence and marrow, Ye Yunlan suddenly felt that her whole body was several times lighter, and she felt as comfortable as lying in the clouds.

Because of the advancement of the spirit vein, the spirit beads are now much brighter than before.

If the colors of the spirit roots were a little foggy before, then now they are bright and bright colors, like a nine-color bead in the dantian, beautiful beyond words.

The color of the magic spirit bead was also much darker than before, and the whole bead was shiny black.

The two beads were even a little impatient to shine in the dantian, wishing to open their mouths wide and absorb all the spiritual power of the entire Chiyan Kingdom.

After a while, Ye Yunlan's pain disappeared, and she casually absorbed some spiritual power to restore her tired body.

After advancing to the divine vein, her speed of absorbing spiritual power was about ten times faster than before, without any effort, and her body could easily bear it.

"Xiaoxiao! I absorb spiritual power about ten times faster than before."

After Ye Yunlan came back to her senses, the first thing she thought of was to share this joy with Yin Xiao.

She said with great gratitude: "And thank you, thank you for encouraging me, thank you for accompanying me through such a difficult time."

If he hadn't appeared suddenly and diverted her attention a lot, she might have fainted from the pain.