161-180

Chapter 161 Master's Domineering Aura

"What's going on? It was cloudy just now, how come it's sunny all of a sudden?"

Everyone in the imperial city subconsciously looked at the sun in the sky.

But this time, something was wrong. It was like an illusory thing, not as real as the sun on weekdays.

But the hot sunlight was not abnormal at all, making people dare not look at it for too long. Even a second was unbearable for the eyes, and they subconsciously stopped looking.

"You... who are you?"

Facing Wuxin's domineering and sharp aura, Xiao Qingyi didn't know why Ye Yunlan gave her the feeling that he was a different person.

The temperament of both good and evil in her body changed drastically at this moment, especially the strange blood-red eyes, which were enchanting and evil, charming but not vulgar, and beautiful beyond description.

"Who I am, even if you lick the ground clean with your tongue, you are not worthy to know."

Wu Xin tapped her bare feet lightly, and with every step she took, layers of bloody red spider lilies bloomed on the soles of her feet. It was beautiful and desolate, and there was an indescribable sense of weirdness, like the road to the underworld.

With every step she took, Xiao Qingyi felt that she was one step closer to death.

"Don't... don't come over."

She took a step, and Xiao Qingyi took a step back.

Trembling, she kept yelling at her not to go over.

The previous sharp and sinister aura disappeared in this one. There was only panic and desire for life.

"Heh~ Weren't you very arrogant just now? Why are you so timid like a pug now?"

Wu Xin approached her step by step, with enchanting steps. Even though Ye Yunlan was skinny, she was charming and sexy.

Not to mention that Ye Yunlan has taken good care of herself during this period and has gained a lot of weight. Every step she takes gives people a sense of charm, charming but not vulgar, and seductive, making people subconsciously want to focus their attention on her for a few more glances.

"You are not that little bitch Ye Yunlan, who are you?"

After Xiao Qingyi retreated to the edge of the barrier, she could no longer retreat a little bit, and questioned her in horror.

Wuxin approached step by step, and every step he took seemed to be a countdown to his life.

"Pa~"

Hearing that she scolded Ye Yunlan again, Wuxin slapped her again with his backhand.

"I have said that you cannot insult my disciple."

Wuxin slightly moved her snow-white neck, as if she was adapting to the fit of her body. Her sexy red lips slightly raised, revealing a bloodthirsty and cruel arc. "I wanted you to die simply, but since you are so ignorant, I have no choice but to let you... turn into ashes."

She emphasized the last four words "turn into ashes" word by word.

Ye Yunlan, who was in the spiritual sea of ​​consciousness, heard Wuxin's words to defend herself again, and her heart felt sour and uncomfortable as if a large stone was blocking it.

She used to think that in the eyes of her master, she was just an insignificant person, and that there was only this transaction between the two. In addition, she was usually aloof and Buddhist, and she never thought that she would be deeply loved and cared for by her master.