501-516 (End)

Chapter 501 Finale (1)

"Ah Xiao! Something is wrong."

Ye Yunlan had never felt such a strong evil aura. Even Jun Xie at his peak had never felt such a sinister feeling.

"It is indeed very wrong."

Yin Xiao looked at the cold and gloomy sky, narrowed his cold eyes slightly, and said vigilantly: "Everyone be careful, the evil god's subordinates will not have such a deep cultivation, and he was just injured by us not long ago. Logically speaking, even if he attacks again, his cultivation cannot be so high, so there must be something hidden."

"Everyone be more vigilant."

Yin Xiao used his spiritual power to spread, and his deep voice rang in the ears of every dragon disciple.

"Yes, Your Highness the Dragon God."

After hearing this, the disciples responded in unison, and their vigilance was raised to the highest level.

Even though they felt an unprecedented sense of danger, no one from the dragon clan retreated.

Ye Yunlan paid attention to the people around her and soon found one of the elders. She saw him smile as if his plan had been successful, and she knew that the undercover of the Dragon Clan had appeared.

Even if his expression only flashed for a moment, she could be very sure that he was the undercover who betrayed the Dragon Clan.

"I found you."

Ye Yunlan suddenly appeared beside the fourth elder, holding the Dragon God Sword on his neck, and looked at him coldly.

Everyone still didn't understand what was going on, and didn't know why she had a conflict with the fourth elder at this time.

"Lan'er! What are you doing..."

Long Tianbo flashed to her side and saw her holding the sword on the fourth elder's neck with a cold and ruthless face, and he already had some answers in his heart.

"Father! Didn't I tell you before that there was a spy who betrayed the Dragon Clan? And that person is the fourth elder."

Ye Yunlan's cold voice was like a piercing cold wind, and she looked at the fourth elder with disgust.

"Old Dragon Clan! You have to make the decision for me. I have been dedicated to the Dragon Clan for tens of thousands of years and have never done anything to let the Dragon Clan down. On the contrary, the young lady put a sword on my neck as soon as she came, and slandered me for betraying the Dragon Clan. I am really wronged!"

The fourth elder who was caught wanted to argue and whitewash himself. Without waiting for Ye Yunlan and the others to speak, he continued to cry and said aggrievedly: "Old Dragon Clan! I have a clear conscience towards the Dragon Clan for tens of thousands of years. Whether it is good or not, I believe the old Dragon Clan will decide for itself."

When he said this, he suddenly turned around and stared at Ye Yunlan with resentment, "I think you should be the one who betrayed the Dragon Clan. You disappeared for more than 100,000 years. Who knows if you have changed after so many years? You are clearly the thief crying catch thief, deliberately slandering me, just to let me take the blame for you."

After he said this, the people of the Dragon Clan subconsciously looked at Ye Yunlan with some doubts.

After all, they were all juniors and had no idea about Ye Yunlan. Even if he was the God of War in the previous life, they only heard about him occasionally. Compared with the native dragon people and the four elders of the dragon clan, their hearts would definitely lean towards the four elders.