81-100

Chapter 81 The princess was a sparring partner, and was so angry that she vomited blood by Ye Yunlan

"Who wants to steal your spirit beast? I'm just passing by here. Please don't be so unreasonable."

Ye Yunlan avoided her attack and explained aggrievedly.

"Bullshit! As soon as I saw your shifty look, I knew you wanted to steal the spirit beast from this princess."

Chu Xianli's weapon was a medium-grade spirit weapon. The Fire Cang Sword was like a fire phoenix, attacking Ye Yunlan fiercely.

She had long been fed up with Ye Yunlan. She was too arrogant. She even dared to provoke her and her third brother. With such a good opportunity, she would let her deal with her properly.

"..."

Why did it rise to personal attack?

"I've said it before, I don't want to steal the spirit beast from you."

Ye Yunlan was speechless to the extreme, knowing that Chu Xianli wanted to take revenge.

But at the beginning, it was she and Chu Junxuan who first provoked her and Xiaoxiao, but now she was teaching her a lesson. It was really funny.

Seeing this, Qianyingmao understood everything and ran away.

Chu Xianli didn't know that the spirit beast she had chosen had already run away. She just wanted to teach Ye Yunlan a lesson.

Ye Yunlan smiled softly. She had just been promoted to the primary level of the Heavenly Spirit Rank and had not yet consolidated her cultivation. It would be better to let Chu Xianli be a sparring partner.

She wanted to see if Chu Xianli, who was at the intermediate level of the Earthly Spirit Rank, would have a chance of winning against her, who was only at the primary level of the Initial Spirit Rank.

"Dragon God Sword!"

Ye Yunlan summoned the Dragon God Sword again. Although the Dragon God Sword could not use the Dragon Soul Killing for some unknown reason, it was still a supreme artifact.

"Ye Yunlan! You are too bullying. You look down on this princess, right? How dare you fight this princess with a broken sword."

Chu Xianli was so angry when she saw her take out a broken sword. She attacked Ye Yunlan again with the Fire Cang Sword in her hand.

"Fire Rain Arrows!"

She turned the Fire Cang Sword in the air, drawing a beautiful arc, and the Fire Rain Arrows condensed by the fire element rushed fiercely towards Ye Yunlan.

Ye Yunlan used the speed of the wind system to dodge again. The Fire Rain Arrows were hit on the trees behind, and a fire dozens of meters high instantly rose up, burning the trees in an instant.

"Blade of Wind!"

After avoiding the attack, Ye Yunlan also began to counterattack, shooting out blades sharper than a knife.

Seeing this, Chu Xianli turned over and jumped to avoid them all.

"Little disciple! Although you are talented, the talent of this girl in front of you is not low, and her cultivation is much higher than yours. If you continue like this, you will definitely lose."

Wuxin in the spiritual sea of ​​consciousness woke up from her sleep again, sensing everything outside, she curved her lips and kindly reminded him.

"I know, and I'm fighting her just to consolidate my cultivation. She looks like she wants to kill me, which is more exciting than a normal fight, because she won't show mercy. And I just want to see how strong I am now, and I also want to see the difference between a lower level and a higher level."