461-480

Chapter 461: Stimulating Phoenix Bloodline

"The Thunder God is furious."

Ye Yunlan saw that the ancestors of Xianyun Sect had all come out. She stopped dragging her feet and chose to attack fiercely.

Thunder and lightning filled the sky and roared down. Even if the ancestors of Xianyun Sect had both wind and water spiritual roots, they could not resist the attack of lightning under the violent and dense lightning.

"Polar Ice Crystal."

However, this was not enough. Ye Yunlan had ten spiritual roots, and she quickly used the ice element. After freezing the entire Xianyun Sect, she continued to use other moves.

"Overwhelming, burning in the sea of ​​fire."

She used attack moves one after another, flooding Xianyun Sect and then burning Xianyun Sect.

Seeing that the situation was not good, the ancestor of Xianyun Sect and the contracted beast jointly cast the extreme storm, "Extreme Storm, strangle."

He shot a wind spiritual power at Ye Yunlan, and countless dragon spring storms suddenly appeared in the sky, and finally attacked Ye Yunlan.

After the contracted beasts of several elders and the contracted beasts of the old master of Xianyun Sect were summoned, even though Ye Yunlan was powerful, he gradually fell behind and was injured from time to time.

"Humph! Do you think you can destroy our Xianyun Sect just because you have many spiritual roots and contracted beasts? You are too self-righteous and overestimate your own abilities."

The ancestor of Xianyun Sect looked at Ye Yunlan after she was injured and mocked her sarcastically.

Ye Yunlan reached out to wipe the blood from her lips and sneered, "Really?"

After speaking, she suddenly stimulated the phoenix blood in her body, and a seven-colored divine phoenix soared in the sky, shocking everyone.

"Phoenix... Phoenix?"

"That woman is the supreme beast?"

"How is it possible? She was clearly a human just now, and we didn't feel that she had the blood of a beast!"

"And isn't the phoenix only in the God Realm? Why is there one in the Immortal Realm?"

The ancestors and elders of Xianyun Sect were completely panicked.

Phoenix, the legendary supreme beast clan, as long as it is a phoenix, it is the supreme beast. If the blood is pure, it may be a king beast, or even a supreme king beast, or even an emperor beast.

How can we fight this?

"I said that I will make everyone in your Xianyun Sect pay the price." Ye Yunlan soared in the sky, flapping the wings of the phoenix domineeringly, "Phoenix True Fire, extinguish."

As she said this, flames fell from the sky, and the flames were even purer than the flames of Dandan.

Wherever the flames went, everything turned to ashes.

"Stop, stop it now."

The ancestor of Xianyun Sect was so heartbroken when he saw this scene that he almost vomited blood.

The buildings that were almost destroyed were now completely reduced to ashes, especially the library. So many precious books about the secret methods of cultivation, as well as the treasures in the cultivation tower, were all destroyed at this moment and burned to ashes.

"Fire God's Wrath."

Ye Yunlan waved her wings full of flames and used the Fire God's Wrath skill, which is the highest skill of the fire element spirit root.