361-380

Chapter 361 Jun Xie is the law enforcer of the God Realm?

"Master! Stop pretending, I know it's you!"

Jun Xie looked at her indifferently, his thin lips slightly hooked, and chuckled: "No wonder when I first saw Ye Yunlan, I always felt that she had a familiar aura. It turned out that you were in her body."

At the beginning, he was interested in Ye Yunlan, not only because her personality was quite likable, but also because she had something he wanted, and also because she had a familiar aura.

Otherwise, she would have died long ago because of her going to Xianyun Sect alone.

And he asked Ye Yunlan to crack the mechanism at the beginning, with the purpose of forcing the master out. Because he knew that some of the mechanisms in the God Realm could not be cracked by Ye Yunlan, a little girl.

Even if it could be cracked, what would it matter?

It is estimated that she bled to death before the mechanism was completely cracked.

In the end, his feeling was indeed correct, the master's soul was really in her body.

"Jun Xie! So what if it's me? Do you want to kill your master again?" After Wu Xin was seen through by him, he no longer pretended to be Ye Yunlan's character. He looked at him coldly and said sarcastically, "I didn't know that my second disciple, who I have always loved for ten thousand years, would join hands with others to bully the master and destroy the ancestors. It's really good! Isn't it, Jun Xie the law enforcer?"

"..."

After hearing her words, Jun Xie opened his thin lips slightly, wanting to explain something, but finally smiled and said: "Master! The one who killed you is not me. I just implemented 9,999 law enforcement thunders on you according to the rules."

"Pa pa ~"

Wu Xin clapped his hands and looked around Jun Xie with ridicule. "What a nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine law enforcement thunders. For your third junior sister, you can even frame the master. Even if my death is not caused by you, it is also related to you. Don't pretend to be innocent after hurting someone. It's a pity that your beloved third junior sister likes the eldest senior brother, but your eldest senior brother is consistent and only loves me."

It's really ironic to think about it. She, a great prehistoric god, was framed and killed by her two disciples. The reason is that the eldest disciple likes her, the third disciple likes the eldest disciple, and the second disciple likes the third disciple.

What's the result?

The second and third disciples joined forces to make her a mess?

Of course, even if they joined forces to hurt her, at most they would only hurt her soul. She felt that life was too boring, and in order to avoid the covetousness of the crazy master and disciples, she chose to pass away.

Otherwise, based on her status as the Great God, no one in this world can deprive her of her life except the Heavenly Dao.

"I..."

Jun Xie wanted to say something, but Wu Xin interrupted him coldly again, "I just don't know why a great law enforcer in the God Realm has ended up in such a cruel and inhumane state? He actually fell from a high and mighty law enforcer in the God Realm to this small Jiuzhou Continent, and became an evil cultivator hated by everyone?"

"Master, please don't worry about my affairs. But are you planning to be resurrected?"

Jun Xie looked at her and asked with a heartless smile.