Audition

Jhoanna's POV :

It was midnight and I was writing an article about the audition just like what me And Maloi talked about.

"Bat gising kapa Anong Oras na" mommy went downstairs and sat next to me

"Ah I'm making an article about the audition for the new band vocalist and guitarist" I was typing on my keyboard while explaining.

"Vocalist and guitarist, that sounds like a job for Colet'' Colet ? wait she knows how to sing and play the guitar

"Colet? Does she know any of this" mom nodded and showed me an account in YouTube

"Ano to?" Kinuha ko phone ni mommy and to my surprise it was Colet's YouTube channel

"120K subscribers ?!!?" I was shocked but was even more shocked after seeing the views she got sa mga Videos nya

"nag co cover sya ng songs and gets millions of views , wow ang low-key Naman ni Cole"

I texted sa gc namin to meet at a cafe at 7 to show them the video about Colet para di na kami mahirapan pa.

MALOI'S POV

I was about to go to sleep when I heard a notification, I grabbed my phone to check and it was a message telling us na may meeting tomorrow at 7 sa cafe , I texted them back and agreed para Maka tulog na.

I'm barely awake , I woke up early and got ready , nag paalam na Ako sa parents ko that I'm leaving early today.

I left exactly at 6:30 and arrived early at the cafe , I saw Jho there with the other so I went in.

"So what is this meeting all about?" I sat down and asked

"Do you remember the audition for the vocalist and guitarist" we all nodded and asked her to go straight to the point . She showed us a video, it was Colet singing HERE THERE AND EVERYWHERE by the Beatles while playing her guitar .

Colet's voice was so Angelic , and ang galing nya mag gitara , after the video was finished Jho explained to us if it's ok na maging guitarist and vocalist si Colet so that Isang vocalist nalang ang need , we all agreed Naman .

"all we need to do now is convince her"

COLET'S POV:

I was walking in the hallway when jhoanna approached me "Colet Teka lang" she was almost running out of breath.

"Anyare , para ka Namang hinabol ng libo libong aso sa itsura mong Yan"

"Pwede kaba maging vocalist and guitarist ng school band ?" Grabe straight to the point agad , tbh I don't remember the last time na tumugtog Ako at kumanta .

"NO" I said coldly , Jho tried to beg pero I kept saying no .

Stacey tried to convince me , aiah did too , Gwen didn't even try , even mikha got involved and tried to convince me but I still declined .

It was dismissal, tinakasan ko Sila Kasi I'm getting annoyed with all of them , as I was walking in the hallway papuntang parking lot somebody called me , "not again" I sighed.

"Maloi? Do you need something?" She pointed at the park so we went there and sat at under the same tree .

"Cole please pumayag kana" she pouted her lips 'cute'

"No , I don't want to loi" I said again and again "but why" she looked at me in the eye , shux maloi stop.

"Stop looking at me with those eyes" I tried to look away buy she held both of my cheeks and it almost looked like we were kissing.

"Ok ok fine , I'll do it" she jumped around celebrating "thank you colet this means a lot" I just smiled at her.

How did she manage to make me say yes , all she did was just look at me in the eyes nothing else , while Sila Jho kanina halos lumuhod na sakin . What Is happening ?.

Maloi and I went in the music room , she was so happy and I couldn't help but smile seeing her so happy 'huy baka matunaw Yan sa ' ano nanaman to Colet , gising bai

"Guys she said yes" they all stood up and hugged me " yes thank you colet , thank you so much"

"So can we hear a sample?" Maloi asked

"Sure , can i have the guitar " she gave me the guitar and I started tunning it before I start .

I cleared my throat, I was nervous since this is my first time singing in front kase nasanay na Ako na kumanta sa camera lang

"Ok game"

I started playing the guitar

Maloi's POV :

Colet started playing the guitar with a familiar tune .

~Simula pa nung una hindi na maintindihan nararamdaman~

Simula pa Nung una , one of my favorite songs , but why choose that song

~Naging magkaibigan ngunit di umabot ng magka-ibigan
Tanggap ko yun noon kampante na ganun na lang~

I was really impressed with colet's voice , I was looking at her the entire time and when the chorus starts -

~Pano ba naman
Isang ngiti isang tingin kahit boses mo na ring nakakatunaw~

She looked back at me and smiled

~'Wag nang pansinin~

As the song ended I  looked away

~Simula pa nung una~

We all applaused and cheered for her

"Ang cute mo pala pag naka smile no?" Covered my mouth "Pres u ok?"

They all looked at me sus except for Colet , she was putting the guitar back in place and she heard nothing .

We just need one more vocalist para ma tapos na " May naisip naba kayo kung sino"

"Si rob"
"Si maki"
"Si Denise"
"Si Jeremy"

We invited all of them to audition, they all sang pretty well but only one sticked out the most .

It was maki , he had a really nice voice , good vocals he was great.

"Welcome aboard maki" we all welcomed him