MY THERAPY

It's Saturday today and I'm at home bonding with my parents , we do this frequently nowadays to make some fewer memories together as a family and it is one of my favorite therapy. Me and my mom are baking cupcakes while dad makes the icing as we listen to air supply songs , how I wish everyday was like this at home .

"So how was the event yesterday dear?" Mom asked as she was whisking the batter "It went well"

"Alam mo col ever since you got here I noticed that marunong kanang maki socialize unlike in Canada" I noticed that too and it's really nice how I've changed a lot ever since I got here.

"That's because this is where I belong" I smiled at dad as I bit the cupcake in my hand "I'm proud of you dear" dad tapped my shoulder and he looked at me .

"Why don't you invite your friends over col , mag bonding kayo after this Kase Maya maya aalis kami for work" we sat at the sofa and watched the movie playing on the tv screen "Sige I'll text them" I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted them.

CHAT POV

DUDES ^^ (PAPILINE)

: Hey dudes busy kayo?

J: Hinde , actually bored kami

M: Not at all

G: same with Jho , it's so boring

: Come over at our house , let's hang out

M: What about the kikay girls ?

: I already told them , so ano g?

J : G!

: See y'all later

END OF CHAT POV

"They agreed , pupunta silang pito Mamaya"

"That's good" the movie ended and both of my parents went to their room to get ready for work , my parents are really workaholic kahit kaylan talaga pero kung San Sila Masaya edi let them.

"Ingat mom , dad" They left the house so I was left all alone sitting on the couch while playing my guitar and singing random songs.

My doorbell rang so I went to check , it was Mikha and Jho so I opened the door and welcomed them "Grabe kala ko nag Jo joke si Jho sa Bahay nyo dude" mikha looked around na parang ngayon lang ito naka kita ng malaking Bahay although they are also pretty rich .

"Parang ano Naman 'to" we all laughed it off and sat on the couch and beggan jamming, after a few minutes we decided to cook Muna para lumipas ang Oras , We made some homemade pizza because who doesn't love pizza , right?.

And syempre di maiwasan ang mga kalokohan at bardagulan while cooking , Jho puts flour on mikha's face and dinamay Ako Kaya para kaming mga multo and even our hair had flour on it .

The doorbell rang so I went to open it "Omgosh Colet anyare Sayo" Stacku and Sheena arrived and Nagulat pa nga ito sa mukha ko , they went in and tinulungan na kaming mag luto ng pizza.

After the pizza was Cooked we cleaned ourselves, we were looking at the pizza and turned to look at each other while having the same thing in mind "This is not enough!!" We all agreed so we decided to cook something else , but what are we going to cook !?!?

"Baked Mac and cheese !?!" Sheena suggested , ang cute nga ng pagkakasabi nito while convincing us "please ates"

Wala talaga kaming magawa pag ang bunso sa groupo and may gusto , we can't resist Sheena Kase ang cute and she's so precious for us.

Everyone arrived and it's so nice seeing them having fun , some of us are cooking while the others are jamming at the living room singing na para bang first time nila kumanta dahil sa lakas ng mga boses nito .