HOMECOMING

I've been Locked in my room for hours now thinking about the problems I am facing , trying to figure out a way to fix myself.

I want the old me back , the happy and active maloi kaso ang hirap ibalik non , sobra.

I used to think that I had the best life , having supportive friends , a loving family and a healthy relationship. Well that life Ewan ko kung asan na , my life went downhill and it hurts to think about those times when everything was doing good.

"Ma'am you have a letter po" I heard our maid talk , I stood up and accepted the letter then smiled at the maid.

Is this another letter from her , I don't think so. I opened it and inside was an invitation for the Alumni Homecoming, I was quite disappointed , Akala ko Kase it's a letter from her.

As if Naman nag se send Yun eh oarang nakalimutan nanga Ako nun.

I immediately took out my new phone and called Stacey if she would attend the alumni.

PHONE CALL POV

: Hey staks

S: Loi , miss mo ko?

: Luh parang ano , dun ka mag pa bebe Kay Jho duh

S: Eww , no way Loi . And also why'd you call ba?

: Well I wanna ask if aattend ka sa Alumni Homecoming tomorrow?

S: Gurl of course , makikita ko nanaman crush ko dun

: kawawa Naman si Jho

S: Chee you're ruining the moment, bye na nga

: bye

END OF PHONE CALL

Gosh she's so kikay talaga like even on the phone ramdam ko pagka kikay nya.

Stacey and I have been friends since elementary so kami lang dalawa ang magkasama sa homecoming.

I went in my closest to check kung ano bagay saken for the alumni, but I easily gave up and went to the mall to buy a dress.

"Which one would fit me , hmm" I was holding two dresses trying to see if which one is better.

I ended up choosing a simple but elegant yellow dress , I think it suits me Kase.

I paid for the dress , as I was walking I felt a bit hungry so I decided to eat lunch nalang.

My order arrived and I was about to dig in when I felt someone grabbing me from the back "Huyy , you didn't invite me for lunch".

I almost had a heart attack "B*tch you scared me" it was Jhoanna, I hit her and rolled my eyes at her "Aray grabe ka Naman".

"Bakit mag isa kalang ? ano Gina gawa mo dito?" She asked and sat down at the chair facing me "Dami mong tanong Jho manahimik ka" she pouted her lips at me , grabe nag pa cute pa talaga , sarap sapakin.

"Sagutin mo Muna tanong ko" She said , crossing her arms "I went to buy a dress , why?" She looked at me with a smirk on her face.

"Sino ka date mo?" She raised her eyebrows , it was obvious that she was teasing me pero I can't let her tease me that easily.

"Si Stacey" I said in a serious tone , her smile turned into a frown "Joke lang eto Naman" I laughed as I saw her reaction.

"Ihhh ano ba , San ka ba pupunta bat ka bumili ng dress" She asked again in an annoyed tone "Sa alumni".

"Ahh ok , goodluck sana Maka hanap kana dun , ayy joke" she gave me a peace sign and smiled "sorry dude , kahit dimo rinig" I heard her whisper.

I threw a tissue at her and rolled my eyes "ano ba , nakaka dalawa kana" she picked it up and threw it back at me "Bat mo kina kausap sarili mo".

"Kausap ko si col-" she paused and didn't continue what she was saying "Joke , sorna" I just laughed at her , I acted like it didn't hurt hearing her name "Bat mo kakausapin si Colet eh nasa Canada Yun" I said in a sarcastic tone.

From my view I can see jhoanna's expression change as if she was sad or guilty "Ok ka lang?" I asked , "Sorry , joke lang Yun pramis" she said in a serious tone.

She didn't look at me in the eye "ano kaba ok lang Yun" I reassured her "Tara ice cream nalang Tayo" She smiled at me and nodded , Jho is such a baby talaga , baby ni stac-.

-ff-

I went downstairs wearing the dress I bought yesterday, my parents were there and they smiled widely as they saw me walk towards them "You look fabulous my dear" dad said , I smiled at his little compliment , mom was fixing my dress and looked at me with teary eyes "Our Mary is so big na".

Now if you're asking kung San ko nakuha pagka oa ko , ask mommy nalang "Oa mo mi , I'll go ahead na".

We bid our goodbyes and I left , I was quite nervous din about this alumni , at the same time happy that I get to reunite with my classmates from elementary.

I took a deep breath and went out my car. I can do this ! Pero I'm shy .

"Maloi you look gorgeous" Stacey smiled as she look at me "Thank you staks you too".

We went in the venue and it was , well ... Fancy , I got greeted by my batch mates and they were pretty nice , pero I feel uncomfortable. I searched for Stacey but she was nowhere to be found , this girl talaga.

I finally got to escape them , I went out to the balcony to look at the view , the skies were full of stars , I sat at the chair holding a glass of wine.

"Hey can I join you?" I looked at who was talking and I smiled as I saw who it was , I stood up to hug him "Jao , I missed you".

"Easy there yves" he hugged me back , after the hug we sat next to each other talking about random stuff.

"How's the stay in Cali , ok ba" he smiled and nodded , me and Jao are very close friends but got separated because he had to leave for Cali , and I am so happy to see him again.

"Ok Naman , kaso mas bet ko dito" I gave him a shocked look , if I were him I would love Cali more than here "Why? Maganda Naman sa Cali ah".

"Andito Kase crush ko HAHAHA" I hit him carefully as I laughed at what he said "Hoy Seryoso Ako".

"Weh , sino ba Yun? Tulungan kita" I said and he gave me a smirk "Maya ko na Sabihin, Sayaw Muna Tayo dalii" he dragged me to the dance floor and we began dancing , the others hyped us and also joined in nadin.

I never saw myself this happy since last year pa , me and Jao rested Muna and decided to eat nadin.

We ate at the balcony again para tahimik so we can hear each other , my mind crossed what he said earlier"Huy baka nakaka limutan mo Sabi mo kanina".

"Yun ano?" He said while enjoying his food "Sino ba Kase , para tulungan kita" he stopped eating Muna and gave me a serious look.

"Ikaw" I didn't know what to say , I was shocked "Ha?" He nodded"Ikaw Yves , I like you".

"Jao?-"