HERE WITH ME

It's been months since Colet started her panliligaw and those months are by far the times where I felt like I deserve to love and to be loved by someone , despite all the hardships and restless days we spent together Colet never chose to give up on me believing that we can do it , together with our friends anything is possible.

Speaking of our friends they are doing pretty well and they have been getting the love they deserve . Mikha and Ate Aiah have been seeing each other and I am so happy for them , Gwen and Sheena are so sweet and clingy with each other .

On the other hand jhoanna and Stacey are still blind , it's pretty obvious that they like each other with all the bardagulan and teasing pero they still haven't figured out how to express their feelings to each other .

And of course me and Colet are doing great , we've been hanging out and spending most of our time with each other , Colet's loyalty and perseverance makes me feel so special and I want to make more memories together as long as she's here with me I'm happy . I've decided to make her mine , sasagutin ko na sya because I have seen and felt all of the efforts and love she gave to me.

"sasagutin ko na si colet" the girls are thrilled and excited

"Teka kailan?" We all went silent as I think , I was so excited with what I wanted to do that I forgot when I should do it , then suddenly I remembered that Colet asked me out .

"Today" they all cheered me on and to be honest mas excited panga ito kaysa saken , I'm so lucky to have them as my friend talaga.

COLET'S POV :

Me and my dudes are hanging out today na kami lang Kase it's been a while since we have done This , our schedule was so tight Kase this past few weeks Kaya we took the opportunity to hang out today Kase hell week is over .

Later this afternoon me and Maloi are going to hang out , she wanted to go to the arcade Kaya pinag bigyan ko na .

"Hey lucky how are you?" I went to grab her purse as we walked to the car , I picked her up Muna Kase our parents wanted to talk to us about something.

"Col can we go to the cliff later after the arcade , I want to view the sunset Kase"

"Sure lucky" she did some few retouch in the car and a few minutes later we arrived at the place and our parents are waiting for us inside .

"Hey mom & dad , tito & tita good morning" we greeted them and sat at the table .

"Congratulations, I'm so proud of you both" me and Maloi didn't know what was up so we asked "what's up?"

"Business is booming , we are so proud of you both" we couldn't believe it , at first we thought na we can't handle the business but I'm glad na we didn't give up .

We celebrated for a few hours , our parents have a tight work schedule so our celebration was quickly over .

Maloi and I went straight to the arcade, we played game after game together as we laugh and enjoy the moment. After the arcade we decided to rest Muna , maloi was looking at clothes and accessories as I followed her around.

"Col , look at this isn't it so cute" she was looking at a matching bracelet , it had some initials on it which connects when close to each other .

"You want it?'' she just nooded so I went to buy it

We went to the cliff , we sat while admiring the view . She gave me the bracelet and I wore it "Promise not to remove this" she was fixing the bracelet on my hand as I look at her "I will were this until in breaks , I promise" .

I wrapped my hands around her "Col"

"Yes lucky?" She looked kinda nervous so I figured something was wrong. "You can stop courting me na"

I almost broke down but I didn't react "why?"

"I want you to be mine , sinasagot na kita col" I froze after hearing what she said , my heart couldn't handle the joy "r- r... Really !?!" She looked at me and held my hands "yes col , I'm yours" I was jumping around filled with joy "Thank you lucky , I love you !!"

I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead "your so cute col" honestly I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach right now .

This is the best day of my life , I promised her that in this new journey of our life we will always have each other , fight for each other and understand each other .

The sun was replaced by the moon so we decided to go home , we were holding each others hands as I take her home .

"Hi mom , dad" sinalubong sya ng parents nya but they're not mad because they know that maloi is with me .

"Btw , meet my girlfriend Nicolette" she announced and her parents were so happy for us . I said goodbye to them and I went home .

As I was driving back home I was still thinking about the time she said yes , each and every time I recall the moment I couldn't help but smile.

"Mary Loi Yves , My Mary Loi Yves"