Way of seeing you

I woke up early today and got ready , I have classes to attend to and I'm kinda worried that Juyon might feel lonely. When I went downstairs I saw someone carrying Juyon.

"Colet?" She turned around and smiled "Hey! Good morning" what is she doing here so early.

"What brings you here?"

"Pinuntahan ko baby ko" sabay kiss Kay Juyon "Excuse me , Juyon is my baby" I said to her and nag taray.

"Eh sino baby ko?" She pouted , jusqo Colet nag papacute pa talaga. "Bat ka nag papa cute?".

"Sino nga baby ko?" Sarap kurutin kanina pa pacute ng pacute "bahala ka Jan" I went to the kitchen but mom and dad weren't there.

"Tito dad left early" Colet said behind me "si mom?" I checked the window pero mom wasn't there.

"Tita mom went to Jog" She sat at the counter and took some pictures of Juyon , haha cute.

"They called me kanina and told me to stay here and take care of Juyon while you're gone"

She really came here for that? I guess some things never change "Thank you" I went to kiss Juyon and grabbed my bag "Kiss ko?".

I laughed at her pero di ko na pinansin "Luh ang daya , baby mo din Naman Ako".

What's gotten into this girl , ang clingy masyado parang di Ako iniwan tapos Nan ghost.

"Baby mo mukha mo" I turned around but she pulled me closer to her "Kiss Muna" I played along and pretended that I was going to kiss her on the lips , she covered her mouth swiftly and was turning red after.

"Bye" Colet didn't respond, she just stood there in shock.

It's an exhausting day for me , I had to attend 5 classes today and three quizes too. Although I studied for the quiz I still got an average score which made me feel like i wasn't studying enough.

Me and ate Aiah decided to eat lunch together before I leave since she still has afternoon classes , after eating I went home na. I can't wait to see Juyon back home.

When I arrived I saw Colet sleeping on the couch and on top of her was Juyon who was asleep din . I smiled as I saw them sleeping together and even took a picture.

After taking several pictures Colet suddenly woke up and got jumpscares after seeing me "Gosh , I thought kukunin na'ko ni lord" she sight in relief.

"Oa mo , mukha ba akong si lord?" She laughed, I missed that laugh she gives me.

She stood up and fixed her shirt "I'll go ahead".

"Wait" I grabbed her hand and she raised both of her eyebrows at me "Oh bakit? Ano atraso ko ma'am?" I just laughed with what she said , pilosopo talaga to kahit kailan.

"Have dinner with me nalang" I can see her trying hard not to smile , I still haven't let go of her hand pala.

"Sorry"

"I'd love to , but why?" Hays daming tanong I wanna be with you Kase joke. My parents aren't coming home today and I think it's nice to have someone to join me eat Diba.

"Let's catch up col , kinu kulit na Kase Ako ni bebe shee" Sheena has always supported us , sometimes the three of us would go out nadin and I think she misses those moments Kaya she wants me and Colet to reconnect again , she's like our daughter nadin Kaya.

"If you say so miss" I smiled and thanked her , While the cheff was still cooking our meal we fed Juyon Muna.

"I think Sheena misses our bond" she suddenly looked down at the floor as if she was having guilt with something , when she looked at me she was sad "Oh bat ganyan itchura mo?".

"Sorry" She said it upset , parang Bata tagala oh. "For what Col?" I know what she was sorry for actually but I want to hear everything from her.

"For not Being able to talk with you , for Leaving you , for the pain I caused you and for making you wait for me and trust me which I ended up failing to do so" tears fell from her eyes and she was fidgeting with her hands.

"I honestly did everything I could to make you stay pero I guess I failed , I'm sorry maloi"

"Do you mean lucky? Col you did everything for us ok , that's enough to prove that you love me. Don't think about the shortcomings Kase di natin maiiwasan yon" I paused as tears were also escaping from my eyes.

"And to break it to you , I never left. Hinintay kita Kase I know na babalik ka . Kahit masakit pinilit ko Kase mahal kita col ,Hindi ko Kaya na iwanan ka ng ganun nalang Kase you're the only person who made me this strong , na kahit I wake up feeling like giving up di ko Padin ginagawa Kase alam ko na mas mahirap ang sitwasyon kumpara saakin" I wiped my tears and sniffled.

"I'm so sorry lucky , I promise Babawi Ako. Gagawin ko lahat para Maka bawi , everything that I missed out on lucky" She said and held my hands.

"Thank you for staying"

"No , thank you for making me stay"

"Sorry , can I hug you" I nodded and she immediate gave me a tight hug , how I missed this. This hug made me rewind every memory we had and I never wanted to let go.

"I missed you" she was still crying tho pero ang cute nya umiyak "Oh stop crying na" I said and wiped her tears.

"I'll make it up to you , promise"

"Ok , if you say so"

We ate dinner together, talking and catching up . She also told me the reason of why we lost connection and it was quite sad , I felt sorry for Colet . I never knew that she went through all of that.

After dinner she went back home , I could never be so thankful that I had her here . She stayed her the whole day to take car of Juyon and accompanied me.

Before she entered her car she gave me a warm hug "Bawi Tayo Kay Bebe Shee , tomorrow?" Of course I have to agree , I've been waiting for this to happen again , di'ko na palalampasin 'to "Sure , we'll pick up shee sa University nila to surprise her".

"Alam mo schedule ni shee?" I nodded , tomorrow is the perfect time Kase Sheena has one morning class and one night class, that means we have a lot of time to bond.

"Ingat , Buhay ay di Karera" I reminded her , she started the engine and rolled down the window.

"Copy boss" she smiled and even gave me a salute , what a cutie.

|Had to do this chapter quickly for you guys before my classes start malakas kayo saken eh!,  While waiting for the next one mag eyy nalang Muna kayo, eyyy 🤙🏻|