Deja Vu

I'm so excited for the beach party , sabi nila na maganda daw ang beach na pupuntahan namin , I also bought sheena a gift already and it is a customized 17 k gold bracelet with her name on it because she's turning 17 and she loves wearing accessories so much.

We are at Sheena's house right now Kase sabay sabay kaming pupunta sa venue , maloi , me and Sheena are the ones in my car . Mikha , Aiah and Gwen are in mikha's car while Jhoanna and Stacey are in Jhoanna's car.

"Let's go na?" I started the car and followed the others Kase I'm not very familiar with where we are going , we arrived at the beach resort and it was very beautiful , we went to a different cottage na kami lang walo Kase the other one is Sheena's family.

Maloi begged me na samahan sya mag walk around so I had no choice than to say yes , we went from places to places at halos nalibot namin ang buong beach , "Punta Tayo sa favorite spot ko" she dragged me to the side of the beach where there are large rocks and it was really pretty , she picked up some shells and I helped her .

"Be careful loi it's very slippery" she held my hand as we walked but let go of it when she saw a pretty shell .

"Ouch" she tripped
"Loi , you ok?" I checked on her and saw her hand bleeding "may sugat ka , balik Muna Tayo" we went back and I cleaned her wound to avoid infections and para mag stop ang bleeding .

"Col ang sakit" she was in pain tapos Ako pa kinu kurot nya habang nililinis ko sugat nya
"Mag ingat ka Kase next time, sabi ko Naman Sayo it's slippery"

"Sorry na , I saw a pretty shell Kase eh"
"Grabe ang caring talaga ni Colet"
"Pero Kay maloi lang" lakas Tama ng mga to kahit kailan talaga

"Huwag ka nang bumalik dun" I went to throw away all the cloth I used to clean her wound "but col that's my favorite part of the beach" Ayan nanaman sya sa pag papacute nya .

She went to the swing so I followed her and sat next to her '' why is it your favorite spot?" I asked "can I tell you a story?" I nodded and gave all my attention to her speaking.

"12 years ago I was here at this beach , my parents were fighting that time and I was sent to my grandparents house so they took me here .

I was really sad but then I saw a kid my age making sand castles so I went to her and asked if I could play with her and she nodded , we were having so much fun and it made me forget about my parents fighting. We both went to that place and collected shells tapos I slipped and nasugatan arm ko so my friend panicked Kase it was bleeding and I went back to our cottage, before I went back we made a promise na babalik kami Dito.

"PROMISE THAT WHEN WE SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN WE WILL NEVER FORGET HUH?". Sabi namin sa Isat isa , so I kept coming back here hoping na mag kita kami ulit" .

I looked at her arm and saw a SCAR , 'is this really her , the girl I promised na babalikan ko' I went silent.

"Cole , ok kalang?"

"Yeah , kain na Tayo" we went back to our cottage para kumain , it is really her but how can I tell her na Ako yun

Now everything makes sense , how I felt when I came here , what happened with maloi kanina , the huge Rocks and the Scar.

MALOI'S POV :

After the accident I felt deja Vu , it's almost like I'm with the same person when it happened . I didn't know that Colet was that caring though , seeing her worried about me is so cute .

"Jho can I ask?"
"Sure ano Yun" I asked her to come with me to talk in private Kase I don't want anyone hearing it.

"Did Colet have any relationship in the past?" Jhoanna's reaction is very unexplainable , "Jho huy!"

"Ah actually maraming Nan liligaw Kay Colet but they all got rejected, even the famous influencer Chie nireject nya"

wow I'm a big fan of chie but di ko alam na she got rejected by colet , The one and only Chie got rejected!?!!

"She rejected chie , bakit?"
"Kase may hinihintay sya , Anu tawag nya dun ? B... Beach , Beach girl . Nakilala nya 12 years ago and she's still hoping nag magkita Sila ulit"

I looked upset after Jho told me about Beach girl, Kung kailan di na Ako confused about what I feel ngayon ko pa nalaman na may hinihintay pala syang iba.

THIRD PERSON VIEW :

The friend group decided na mag surfing Sila para masulit ang celebration ng birthday ni Sheena , "Loi Tara na surfing Tayo" Colet begged Maloi na sumama para mag surf

"Ayoko di Ako marunong Nyan" maloi kept saying no but Colet didn't give up "I'll teach you kung paano , Dali na"

"Please loi" Colet made a cute face that made maloi laugh "ang cute mo , stop that di mo branding"

"Minsan na ngalang mag pa cute tatawanan pa" Colet acted like nag tatampo sya at tumalikod Kay maloi

"Sige na , teach me how to surf Nicolette" Maloi grabbed her surfing board and helped Colet stand up "Nicolette, ang weird Naman"

"Ano gusto mo , love?" Colet laughed And grabbed her board

"Tara na nga , Dami mong alam" they both ran and Colet started teaching maloi how to surf , they were both having a lot of fun together

"Tingnan nyo Yung dalawa , may sariling Mundo" The others laughed

"Di Ako informed by partner pala to" Stacey acted like she's sad and crossed her arms
"Andito Naman Ako" Jho hugged her from the back and kinilig Naman ito

"YIEEEEE , TENDER JHOCEY HATDOG LAYAG" kakaiba talaga humor nila

"Wow nawala lang kami sagli-" Jho didn't let maloi finish what she was saying
"SHHH , Dami mo ring say may sariling Mundo nga kayung dalawa dun"

They all made a bonfire as they sat at the Beach singing and and viewing the sunset , Colet played her guitar and they all sang , after all the fun they all packed their stuff and got in the car "Ate Colet can I drive" Nagulat silang lahat with what Sheena said Kase alam nila na mag tatampo ito if Hindi pinag bigyan specially because it's her birthday.

"Drive? Marunong ka?" Colet was quite nervous Kase bagong bili lang car Niya baka mapano pa ito

"Yes , please ate Colet" Colet looked at the others and took out her keys "Sige pero strolling lang Tayo" she gave the keys to Sheena and they all went in 'bahala na si lord' .

"Thank God" the first word to ever come out of Colet and Maloi's mouth after they got out of the car , nag paalam na sila sa parents ni Sheena and they went home .

"Hatid na kita" Colet offered maloi and she accepted it .

Naka tulog si Maloi while Colet is driving Kase pagod din ito , when they arrived at maloi's house she woke her up .

"Loi , wake up andito na Tayo" maloi woke up and got out of the car , she thanked Colet before she left and gave her a hug .