6th Month

I was waiting for kuya JL to arrive Kase ang tagal nya , the audacity to tell me na mag early tapos ma lalate sya "Maloi!".

"Maki yes?" He stopped and was catching his breath "You look free today , lunch Tayo later?".

"Sorry maki pero Jhoanna and I are having lunch together Kase" he frowned "ah Sige next time nalang".

He then left , what does he want "gosh".

"Hi" I turned to see kuya JL and Gelo "Grabe tagal nyo".

"Eto kasing pinsan mo ang bagal kumilos" Kuya Gelo laughed "Sus same lang Naman kayo , Tara na nga nag hihinatay na si ate Aiah satin".

We left and got to the cafe where ate aiah was "Yown!" I heard kuya Gelo cheer.

"Ano meron?" I asked "Favorite cafe ni Gelo to HAHAHA".

We went in and ate aiah greeted us , "What's the plan?" .

After planning I excused myself because Jhoanna called.

PHONE CALL POV

J: Maloi asan kana?

: teh wait kalang may Ina asikaso pa

J: Bilisan mo

: Excited kaba?

J: The food is getting cold , sayang si mommy panaman nag luto

: ayy on the way na hehe

END OF PHONE CALL

"Excuse me I have to go , ate aiah kuya's"

I went to Jhoanna's place which is weird , she never invited me for lunch sa Bahay nila Kase most of the time we would go to fast food restaurants moreover I was the only one that she invited.

"Tita , tito hi!" I gave Jhoanna's parents a hug "Maloi dear kain na Tayo , nag hihintay si tintin inside".

We went in and saw Jhoanna sitting at the dinner table "You're here , sit down loi" she offered me a chair to sit.

Why is she being too nice all of a sudden?

"Thank you Stak-" Jhoanna covered my mouth " Let's eat?".she gave me a look which made me giggle "sus".

After eating tito and tita left for work again "ingat po kayo".

Jhoanna and I sat at the living room "Uhmm so bakit Moko Pina punta here?" She looked at me nervously "Wait for me here".

She stood up and went upstairs to her room , she went back holding an envelope and sat down "Ready kana ba?" I gave her a confused look .

"What's that" she looked at the envelope and gave it to me " before you open it promise me not to get mad or anything ok , inutos lang saken Yan".

I nodded and open the envelope, inside was a hand written letter with a familiar hand writing "Jho?".

"Read it , don't worry diko ginalaw Yan Kase sabi nya saken na pag 6th month na tapos she's not here yet , I binigay ko Sayo Yan" she looked down at the floor.

I beggan to read the message , I was getting emotional and shaking as tears fell down the paper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear lucky / My uyab

     Hi lucky , I wrote this letter to apologize Kase sabi ko after six months makaka uwi na Ako. I'm sorry lucky pero I don't know kung ano na situation ko ngayon.

We've probably lost connections now pero I hope you still listen to the songs I sent you, Kase before pa ako bumalik ng Canada ni ready ko na Yan para sayo , so that I can express my love for you kahit malayo Tayo sa Isat isa.

Sana andyan Ako ngayon pero wrong timing pag balik ng sakit ko Kaya sorry , wag Kang mag overwork ok lucky , Priorities your health and take care of yourself while I'm not there , I will pray for you everyday na sana okay kalang. Hindi man Ako naka balik ngayon para samahan ka pero always remember that my love is there with you everyday wherever you are.

Thank you lucky for being with me , thank you for making me feel like I'm worth it, Mahal kita alam mo Yun and I want you to be reminded of that everytime :).

I'm sorry if you have to struggle sa situation natin ngayon , Kaya natin to Diba ? Lalaban Tayo Diba ? Diba lucky?

I love you so so so so much lucky ko , you are my best and greatest love of all and miss na miss na kita .

Malay ko - Daniel Padilla

                                              From your uyab
                                               ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hugged Jhoanna who was comforting me as I cried my heart out "Sorry Loi".

"Jho Naman eh" She gently rubbed My back "maloi ayaw ni Colet na umiiyak ka diba?"

"Sorry , I can't handle myself from crying" I wiped my tears as Jho accompanied me "Thank you Jho" she smiled at me.

"Uwi Muna Ako baka mag round two pa iyak ko dito" I got up and said goodbye to Jhoanna .

I was holding the letter as I was driving , when I got home I went straight to my room before the maid See's me.

"Malay ko?" I searched the song online and began listening to it

~Ako'y nagtataka naiiba
Ang aking nadarama~

~Buhay ko'y nagkagulo
Mula nang ika'y iwanan ko~

~Nangangarap na sana'y
Kaya kong ibalik ang kahapon~

~At 'di na muling
Magkamaling iwanan ka~

And then suddenly the meaning of the lyrics hit me. "Nagkagulo?"

I hope she's doing good there in Canada , I don't want anything bad happening to her. I love Colet so much and I can't see her struggling like this.

"I'm willing to wait for you Colet , lumaban ka pa please"