I'M STILL HERE

"Jao-" I looked at him "Tanginamo ka bading , di Tayo talo" I hit him and laughed, he scratched his hair and laughed too.

"Sabi mo tutulungan, edi Yan nag practice Ako" kahit kailan talaga , Sarap sapakin.

"Gusto mo kiss nalang kita?" He pouted and closed his eyes "Kiskiss ko mukha mo sa sandpaper" I opened his eyes and glared at me.

I love teasing him and sanay na ito , we've been like this ever since.

-ff-

I was so tired with last night's event and woke up to dad knocking on my door "Maloi , dear get up".

I went downstairs and Joined them for breakfast "may pasok ka today?" I nodded , "I got one class to attend and an event too".

"Will you be able to join the family later?" Dad's side has a celebration today and dad wants me there , he doesn't like it when he attends and not everyone is there "I'll see , besides kasama din Naman si Kuya JL" .

I got ready and left for school , as I was walking down the hallway some guys were looking at me some even approached me and asked for my name , number etc.

I felt uncomfortable when people do that , thankfully kuya JL saw me "Tara na loi" he grabbed my arm but he was stopped by one of the guys "Teka pare , ang bastos".

Kuya JL didn't respond and continued to walk me until we reached our department "Ok kalang cous?" I nodded , I'm so thankful to have a protective cousin like him talaga , it's like a have a bodyguard.

"Sama ka Mamaya sakin attend Tayo sa Celebration" he said to me and went to his chair already.

Class is so boring, I was preventing myself for sleeping.

"CLASS DISMISSED!" Finally I'm free , oh wait ... We still have the event "Kuya JL wait lang" kuya stopped to wait for me "Tara na baka ma huli pa tayo lagot nanaman Tayo Kay Aiah" .

We rushed to the venue and ate aiah was there sitting, everyone was already there and was waiting for us nalang "Where have you been".

"Sorry ate , ang daming tao sa hall and it was difficult to get in" ate aiah nodded and motioned us to the backstage.

I thought she was gonna be mad but she understood our reason.

-ff-

We used kuya JL's car on the way to the party , I thought it was gonna be at the Ricalde's Rest house but we took a different direction. A familiar one to be specific, I was looking out the window and felt the wind blew my hair.

"The Cliff?" Kuya JL looked at me "You know the place pala?" I nodded and went silent.

There it goes again , I managed to stop the tears from escaping pero I still feel my heart ache.

"Huy we're here na , kanina kapa tulala" I was so caught off that I never realized na we already arrived.

"Sorry may ini isip lang" I opened the car door and went to look for mom and dad , when I saw them I gave them a smile and went closer.

"I thought na di na kayo aabot" dad said in relief "Pwede bayun".

We began to eat , they were singing sa Video oke but I didn't join them.

I sat alone at our favorite spot where I can be alone , I looked at the beautiful sky and smiled.

Grabe miss na kita Colet , sobra . I want to scream about how much I miss you and I wanna hold you pero I can't Kase Wala Naman mangyayari kung gawin ko Yun.

"Huy Seryoso kananaman , we should be enjoying" I heard my cousin talk , it was Belle. She's one of my one call away cousin.

"I don't even know why were celebrating, may birthday ba?" Belle laughed at what I said "Didn't you know? This place is bought by our family" I was shocked, out of all the places , really?.