ONE LAST KISS , GOODBYE

I was about to go upstairs when I heard my phone rang , Colet's parents were calling "hello maloi!?" They sounded serious and I began to worry "yes tita napa tawag kayo?".

"Colet got rushed to the hospital Loi" my heart sank and my phone fell from my hand , the phone call ended and my parents asked me what happened , i told them everything and I went straight to the hospital.

Colet was there laying down on her bed "col what happened" I held her hand as tears were falling down from my eyes.

Tita and tito were comforting me and explained what happened. I stayed at the hospital for the night until she woke up.

"Lucky?" She sounded weak , we immediately called the doctor and they ran some few tests on Colet.

We were waiting for the doctor to arrive "are you ok col?" I stroked her hair while holding her hand "I'm sorry lucky".

The doctor arrived to tell us the news "I'm sorry but the patient has a heart disease , due to some heart failures , overworking etc..." Her parents cried and so did I "Ho... How- How will it be treated? Doc?".

"Well , the patient will undergo a surgery but I'm afraid that this type of surgery is not available here in the Philippines" the doctor went on explaining.

Colet doesn't seem shocked about everything, it's like she already knew that this was coming . After the doctor left our friends went to visit "Dude Kaya mo , alam ko Kaya mo please fight" they went and hugged her as we were tearing up.

"Please fight , pupunta pa Tayo ng Baguio Diba?" Sheena added which made everyone smile "Thank you".

"Babalik ka ng Canada dude?" We all had a moment of silence, nobody wants an incomplete COF and we really don't want Colet to leave "Sadly I have to".

"It's ok , promise us that babalik ka dito hm?" I went to cheer everyone up "Sure , sure".

Colet got discharged after a few days , we spent some time together at our favorite place . The cliff  "Lucky , please wait for me ok?".

"I will col , I will" she kissed me on the forehead and we headed home.

All their stuffs are packed which made me sad "Uwi na'ko col , bye".

COLET'S POV :

I don't want to leave , but here I am packing all my stuff.

Maybe a half year or so I'm gonna fully recover and I will come back home , I wrote a message for Maloi and gave it to Jhoanna.

"Jho , pag Hindi Ako Maka balik after half a year please give this to lucky" I tapped her shoulder "Sige , sana di na umabot sa point na kaylangan ko Gawin Yan" we both laughed as we were packing some stuff.

Tomorrow is our flight back to Canada and I am not excited , I don't want to go back "if it wasn't for this stupid shit edi sana payapa Buhay ko dito".

We're at the airport with my friends , I went and gave my goodbye's to them.

"Lucky , I'm gonna miss you"
"I'm gonna miss you to col"

I went to kiss her on the lips for the last time , I wiped her tears telling her not to cry Kase baka maiyak din Ako.

"Goodbye lucky , I love you so much" I went to enter the plane leaving them , my friends, my lucky.

MALOI'S POV :

I couldn't help but cry after seeing Colet leave , I spent the whole night crying my eyes out.

My friends tried to cheer me up "it'll be ok maloi , babalik din sya" they all told me that everyday.

Colet and I still call each other on the phone , she always updated me in how her day was, what she is doing and Many more.

PHONE CALL POV:

C: Hey lucky , miss Nakita ... so much!

: aww I miss you too col , pagaling kana

C: I will , Basta promise mo saken na hintayin mo Ako

: oo Naman , I promise you that col

C: luckyyy gusto ko na Umuwi , I wanna hug you and spend time with you.

: me too , but you need to recover

C: I gotta go lucky , I love you so much and I miss you !!

: bye col , take care I love you and I miss you more.

END OF PHONE CALL

I took a deep breath "Kaya mo to Maloi , kayang Kaya".

She's always running through my mind , I always prayed for her early recovery para makasama ko ulit sya.

"Miss mo na" I heard someone speak

"Sobra" I wiped my tears again "May gala ang barkada , sama ka Naman".

It was jhoanna and the others convincing me to come with them "Next time nalang siguro".

"No girl, you need a break Tara na" they grabbed me and we rushed into the car "Teka San ba Tayo?".

"Basta , mag eenjoy ka promise" when we arrived we all got out of the car.

The beach , I smiled at them "thank you guys" we had a group hug and we beggan unpacking the snacks we bought.

"We took you here para mag enjoy , let's have fun maloi" Aiah asked me to join them and we went surfing at the beach.

"Tanda ko non takot Ako mag surfing Kase di Ako marunong" we were laughing while reminiscing some memories when we went here before.

"Nakaka miss no? Kumpleto Tayo tapos nag tatawanan at nag eenjoy"

"Oh Tama na Yan Kumain na Tayo baka maging emotional nanaman Tayo Dito" I brushed it off and we started eating.

"Sana ganto kana always loi" they all looked at me "Ganto? What do you mean?".

Mikha sight's "well , ever since she left Palagi ka nalang malunkot and it hurts seeing you like that" .

"We can't bare seeing you like that loi Kaya please, let's just pray that she's ok" Gwen added which made the whole thing heart warming.

"Colet babalik ka Diba" Jhoanna Shouted which made us laughed.

I really felt loved when I'm with them , even though Colet isn't here with us they still make me feel that love Colet gave me.

"You're strong maloi wag Kang umiyak , Sige ka iiyak din kami"