SUKO

School has started , my friends and I are not in the same University since we're in College already.

Architecture is a dream and I am willing to do everything para pumasa Ako and make my parents proud of me.

Days turned into months , each day it gets even more challenging , I barely got to rest and have no time to see my friends who are also busy with their studies.

I was studying for a quiz today when I got a notification, I quickly checked my phone to see if it was Colet.

My tiredness flew away in a flash after realizing that it was Colet and my smile widened.

CHAT POV

C: Luckyy!?!

: Yes col?

C: Are you busy?

: I'm studying right now Col , why po?

C: Listen to "kahit Maputi na ang Buhok ko" by Rey Valera hihi

: Paiyakin mo nanaman ako sa mga ganyan mo

C: No luckyyy :( , please listen to it po for me?

: Ok fine , pag Ako umiyak!

C: My love will Accompany you lucky

: Awee , I love you uyab miss you sm!

C: miss you more , and of course I love you sm Lucky

: Gotta study na , rest kana din

C: Mamaya na

: NICOLETTE!?

C: Just kidding, g'luck bye

: thank you <3

END OF CHAT POV

I began listening to the song while studying , the song is relaxing and has a wonderful meaning.

My classes are done and I finally got to rest.

"Eyyy , Maloi kamusta ka? Long time no see ha!" Someone greeted me "Oh , nice seeing you again maki".

"You look tired , ok kalang"

"Yeah I'm ok" he cleared his throat as if he was about to say something.

"Maloi ... Uh uhm , can we go out today?" I don't want to be rude and decline the offer but I also didn't want to go , I was about to answer when I heard someone call my name.

'pheww close one' I stood up and hugged ate aiah .

"Ate Aiah I missed you" ate Aiah took my hand and told me to come with her.

"Maks sorry I can't go out" I quickly said and left him . "Ate aiah thank God you were there" I sighted in relief.

"I gotcha , btw today is dad's birthday and I want you to be there"

"Ok I will , Wala naman akong classes" Ate Aiah jumped around happily and we left the campus.

When we arrived I was the barkada sitting on a table , I greeted tito a happy birthday before ate aiah and I went to our table.

"Hi!! I missed the barkada so much" we had a group hug and beggan to eat.

We had some fun playing random board games and video games.

"I wish she was here"

"Why don't we call her" mikha suggested "great Idea" , Jhoanna took out her phone and began calling Colet.

"Walang sumasagot" she tried again and again but she wasn't picking up , "Si tita nalang tatawagan ko wait lang".

Tita answered Jhoanna's phone but something felt wrong hearing tita's voice.

PHONE CALL POV

T: Hello Jho?

US: hi tita , si Colet po

T: Ay kayo pala , si Colet?

US: Tita what happened , bat umiiyak ka? Kinakabahan tuloy kami

T: She's in the ER right now girls

US: What , tita what happened to Col?!?!?!!

T: I dont- I... I don't know , she just collapsed on the floor all of a sudden

US: Shux , is she ok now?

T: The doctor hasn't told us anything yet

US: Sige tita , Ingat po kayo please take care of Colet and yourself.

END OF PHONE CALL

We began to worry and burst out in tears , I checked my phone and saw some few notifications from Colet which was sent 3 hours ago.

CHAT POV (COLET)

C: "Burnout" by Sugar free

C: sorry lucky

C: I love you so much

C: always remember that hm?

C: Lucky I'm so sorry but I can't

END OF CHAT POV (COLET)

"MALOI!! Are you ok , huy" Stacey was snapping her fingers at me "Ate's" I paused.

I went to check out the song and played it "Ano Yan?" Sheena asked.

"Burnout?"

"Why are you playing that?"

"Alam mo ba message ng song Nayan ha?"

Pasundo sunod na question ni gwen saakin.

"Gwen no stop that" ate Aiah tried to stop Gwen from talking "What's wrong with the song?".

"Ate loi?" She looked at me then looked at aiah "Burnout is a song about love ... Lost love and moving on".

"Loi do you want to go home?" Ate aiah offered me because she knows what's gonna happen. We arrived home , ate aiah sat at the chair next to me.

"Loi , I'm sorry" she began talking "how could she be so weak".

"Loi she just doesn't want you worried too much"

"Ate aiah am I really this desperate? Ate aiah I love her and... And I need her pero she chose to give up" ate aiah hugged for company.

"Maloi listen carefully, I know Colet and I know that she loves you very much" we break from the hug and ate aiah gave me some tissues.

"Ate nalilito na Ako , why should I keep on fighting kung sumuko na sya? Why ate?"

"We're here maloi , maybe next month uuwi ngayon Kase Diba sabi nila estimated 6 months lang sya sa Canada" ate aiah made me stop from crying "Pahinga maloi , goodnight".

She left the room and went back to the party. I was sitting in my room heartbroken "ang Hina Hina mo Colet , bakit ba Kase Kung kailan lumaban na Ako dun mo pa ako susukuan"

AIAH'S POV :

"How's she love?" Mikha asked as soon as I arrived back , they all looked worried about maloi and Colet.

"Umiiyak , I can't handle seeing them both in this situation. Dati Masaya Naman Diba?" My voice began to break , nadala na din Ako sa emotions ko while talking.

"Ano ba yan nag iiyakan na Tayo Dito" jhoanna sniffles "pagsubok lang 'to , Kayang Kaya" Gwen added.

MALOI'S POV

Susuko nadin ba Ako and move on with my life , or be stuck sa ere . I am really hurt about what she did.

She's not the Colet I know and loved , matapang Yun eh pero bat ganun , she gave up on me , sumuko sya.

|That's it lang Muna , busy si author ^^|