REASSURANCE

After the fun everything went back to its usual , we were swamped with school works and meetings again and we rarely got to rest .

One night I was in my room feeling gloomy while working on my assignments when I heard a knock on my door "Come in" .

The door opened thinking that it was probably mom or dad but to my surprise it was Colet , "How's my lucky doing?" She went closer and kissed my cheek .

"I'm so tired col , I've been working on this dull assignment of mine for hours now gosh" Colet was listening to me as I rant .

"Mag pahinga ka Muna Kase , don't push yourself too much ok? Kung kaylangan mo ng tulong tell me" she said reassuring me .

"I can't rest yet , last semester na and di Ako pwede bumagsak" she grabbed my notebook and started doing my assignments for me .

"I want you to rest Lucky" what she did made me smile , I'm so lucky to have someone like her as my girlfriend and I am forever thankful.

"Wala kabang gagawing assignments col?" She shook her head , busy ito sa pag a answer ng assignment ko "I'm done reviewing for the pre finals na po" she added.

I went closer to her and hugged her before I got to bed "thank you col , I love you"

"I love you more lucky , please go to bed na"

COLET'S POV:

I visited maloi at their house because we rarely see each other with all of the school work we have to do , I am currently working on her assignments as she sleeps.

I can't help but worry every time I see maloi looking somber , after finishing her assignments I checked on her and she was fast asleep.

I went to kiss her forehead goodbye and left her room , as I went downstairs I saw tita and tito waiting for me in the living room "how's she Colet?" Even her parents are worried when she works on things too much.

"She's ok po , Pina tulog ko na Kase mukhang pagod na pagod" They sight with relief after hearing what I said.

"Thank you colet" They hugged me before I left , Gabi na din and my parents are waiting for me at home so I decided to leave na.

As I parked my car , I saw someone opening the door , I thought it was mom but the moment she stepped out of the door , my heart sank .

"Chie?" She was standing out front smiling and waiving at me , she had lavish things around her wrist and neck which made me feel disgusted.

"What brings you here? Hm?" I said in a serious tone , I am perplexed with everything .

"I'm just checking on you" I went in and sat on the couch where mom and dad are "You guys let her in"

"Colet , how's life here?" She kept asking so many questions which sounds exasperating, I kept dodging all of the questions until I had enough.

I asked her to come with me to the backyard and she followed, I took a deep breath before speaking "Chie , listen"

I started to explain very calmly trying not to burst out all of my anger "If you came here to check if I'm ok then yes I am , i am doing good so thank you for checking on me"

"I want you back Colet" she took my hand but I removed it " Chie I was never yours"

"Yes you were" Chie's words made me feel so much discomfort

"I have a girlfriend , please stop this" her smile faded and turned into a frown "Mary Loi Yves Ricalde"

"And?" My anger issue is triggered so badly that I wanna punch her in the face for a million times .

"And I love her so much Kaya wag kanang umasa pa chie , aren't you getting tired of chasing after me?"

"I love you Colet , please come back" she tried to hold my hands again but I refused "Umuwi kana sa Canada please and wag mo na akong guluhin" I left immediately and went straight to my room .

When I got there I picked up a pillow and threw it on the floor , at this point I couldn't handle it anymore. I can't believe my parents let someone I hate the most in this  house "how could they".

I went to sleep feeling betrayed and upset , the next morning I ignored my parents and was completely silent until they left the house .

I got ready because today is our pre finals which also serves as the review before the finals.

I got to school sorrowful and all of my friends were wondering why I was like this , maloi arrived and she greeted me good morning. She knew something was off about me today and offered to talk about it.

I agreed and we went to talk at our usual spot before our pre finals starts .

"What's wrong hm?" She said in a soft and calming voice as she hold my hand "My parents ... They let Chie visit me and i- I just can't believe them , they now what happened but ... They still did that"

"Col don't be mad at them , maybe they did that to fix things with you and Chie or maybe they were just worried baka ano mangyari if they didn't let her in" she reassured me

"It's ok col , don't be mad na po"

She really knows how to comfort me , I still couldn't believe why my parents did that but I took maloi's words .

"Thank you lucky" we went back and sakto class was about to start Kaya pumasok na Ako at nag paalam Kay maloi .

I know she's tired but she still managed to make time for me and reassure me when I'm feeling down and I love her for that.

The pre finals test was done and I got good scores , some of them are even the highest scores . I went to the cafeteria and saw my friends looking cheerful , as I sat on our table I asked them "What's up , bat ang saya nyo?"

They gave me some papers and it was their pre finals test, they got good scores also which brought a smile on my face.

"Ikaw ba , how's your scores?" I showed them mine and they were stunned "Ang laki Naman ng scores mo"

We celebrated at a nearby cafe and went home to get ready for the final exam and after the finals we will have a countless amount of rest , I can't wait to spend more time with my family , friends and specially my girl .

After I was finished reading and familiarizing the lessons I studied yesterday, I got a call from maloi.

PHONE CALL POV:

M: Col?

: yes po?

M: Are you busy?

: nope , do you need something?

M: punta ka dito pleaseee

: Ok , I'll be there

M: careful when driving ha

: I know , I know

END OF PHONE CALL

I got ready and went to maloi's house , I knocked on her room and heard her shout "come in" , I opened the door and went in .

She was busy studying , I kissed her cheeks as I went to check on what she was studying, "Why'd you want me here , you're studying pala"

She hugged me and pouted her lips , gosh ang cute ng girlfriend ko I can't handle her cuteness talaga.

"Yeah , I've been reviewing all afternoon" Maloi hates failing and would do anything to ace every test but sometimes she forgets about her self just to make everyone proud .

"Lucky you know kaylangan mo ng rest , please rest na ok?" I closed her notebook

"I know you want to make everyone proud but please don't forget about yourself lucky" I am worried about her plus I don't want anything bad to happen to her .

"Goodluck sa finals col" she smiled as I bolted next to her "Goodluck lucky" I gently kissed her cheeks as I left the room .

I went back home to talk to my parents and tell them how I felt after what they did , they apologized to me and I did the same thing with them . I can't stand it everytime that me and my parents have tampuhan and I end up feeling guilty so in the end I lower my pride and apologize.