REUNITE ?

I went to the cafe and saw them Waiting for me , they looked worried about me. It was a 20 minutes ride from the cliff coming here.

"Loi? Is everything ok , ano 'tong Sina sabi ni Jho"

"Totoo ba?"

"Bat di namin alam?"

Kakapasok ko palang sa cafe tinadtad na nila Ako ng mga tanong , I calmed them down first and when everything was ok , I beggan to explain.

I was scared baka Magalit Sila when I tell them about my discovery pero we're here na and there is no turning back.

"I saw Colet's X account , my cousin showed it to me" They looked at me confused, I don't think they know anything about this , not even Jhoanna.

"Teka Teka ! Anong account eh walang account si Colet sa X . She deleted it sabi nya" Jho explained.

There was only one thing left to do, we searched up the account and there it was! They were all shocked.

"How did we not know about this?" We scrolled down to check her Posts "Well she hid it from us , dummy" mikha replied which made Jhoanna roll her eyes.

After checking the account they all told me kung ano Plano ko , I looked back at my phone and opened it. It was still at Colet's X account and something popped up.

"Shucks" I said while holding my phone and not moving any muscle "Anyare ba?" They took my phone and they reacted the same way as I did.

Uuwi na sya?

Uuwi na sya?

"Finally, uuwi na dude natin!" Mikha said happily and high fived with Gwen and Jhoanna , she was jumping like a kid pero sinaway ito ni ate aiah.

"Mikha Lim , you behave ha!" Ate aiah said scolding mikha for being too hyper "Sorry love" Omfg they're so cute talaga like and sarap I hampas mga ulo nila sa Isat isa , joke.

"Ano Plano mo loi" ate aiah asked, of course may plan Ako . One and a half year syang nawala and over a year nya Akong Hindi kinausap and I want payback , tapos lambing nadin hehe joke.

I told them my plan which they all had no choice but to agree nalang.

We were catching up nadin Kase we haven't been able to hang out lately.