SIGNS

As we went back home I couldn't help but get distracted , I kept on looking at maloi back and forth admiring her beauty.

"What? You keep on looking at me baka ma banga Tayo Nyan" she chuckled as she caught me looking at her as I laughed.

"Ang pretty mo Kase , sorry" she smiled and kissed my cheek "Sige ka baka ma banga Tayo Nyan"

She hit me slowly as we joked around, we were laughing so hard with things that aren't even funny.

It was already dark out and we arrived at maloi's house , I helped her with the bags and we went to her room first "Thank you col , I love you".

"I love you more lucky ko" I was about to leave her room but she stopped me "Hmm , you forgot something ata" she was asking me for a kiss but instead of kissing her in the forehead or cheeks , I kissed her lips gently.

"Goodnight , and again I love you" I left her room and bid goodbyes with tito and tita.

While entering my car I felt the pain again which made me scream a little "Sh*t , ano ba 'to".

I went in my car and drove home , my parents were waiting for me in the living room and as soon as they saw me come in they rushed and hugged me tight.

"We missed you dear"

I missed them too and I hugged them back "I missed you both" we ate dinner after and I went upstairs to my room to rest.

I was laying on my bed thinking about the sudden chest pains I've been feeling when something ran into my mind "It can't be , please tell me no ... No it's impossible".

I was overthinking everything scared that something in the past would happen to me again , after a few hours I dozed off and I didn't even notice.

"Nicolette get up may lakad Tayo ngayon" mom was knocking on my door waking me up , I checked to see the time on my phone and it's was too early, nag puyat Ako kagabi kaka Isip and I am still sleepy pero I got up knowing mom would not give up until I get up.

"Morning mom" I went to hug her and I went downstairs to eat breakfast together with mom and dad "It's Mr. Ricalde's birthday today and he invited us so get ready".

Shux, I forgot tito's birthday. I still haven't gotten him a gift yet "Can I go to the mall first to buy something for tito".

"Sige and after that pumunta kanalang sa venue ok?" I nodded and got ready.

I was looking around the mall looking for a nice gift for tito when I saw a familiar face , It was a maloi with a guy , a guy!!.

Then suddenly a pang of jealousy hit me , so I went to surprise her "Lucky, hi".

"Oh col , what are you doing here" she doesn't seem to be nervous but I was just waiting for an explanation "Oh by the way meet my kuya Marc".

I went to shake hands with him as she introduces me "Kuya Marc this is my girlfriend Colet , Colet Vergara".

"Nice to meet you Colet I've heard a lot about you , alam mo ba my sister keeps yappin' about you everyday" I laughed at what she said and looked at maloi , she was a bit embarrassed and hit her kuya.

But wait... I was jealous about the guy without knowing that they're siblings, gosh Maria Nicolette Vergara you are such a selosa girl.

"Col , sabay na Tayo papuntang venue" I agreed and after buying a gift we decided to attend the party na.

I bought tito a watch because I know that he loves it , when we arrived I saw the group at a table . I dashed to place the gift and rushed to them.

"Hi guys" I hugged each one of them and sat next to Maloi  , we greeted tito a happy birthday and decided to eat.