APOLOGY

"Sorry"

I felt instant guilt after what she said pero that doesn't mean that I will forgive her that easily after everything.

"Lucky , can we talk?" I didn't respond and walked out of the kitchen "Loi , join us!" Tito said and motioned me to sit at the chair.

They were having fun laughing kanina pa , Colet walked in and everyone asked her to join din "San ka Galing Col?" Colet looked around trying to find a palusot "Uhm sa... Sa room ko" they all nodded.

THIRD PERSON VIEW

"Uhm sa... Sa room ko" Colet responded , they all nodded but they knew that she was lying. They were uno cards "uno!!" Sheena shouts as she only had one card left.

Colet and Maloi were the only people who were quiet , Colet was looking at maloi in every second.

"Dude ok kalang?" Mikha asked as she noticed Colet staying silent "Yeah" Colet replied.

COLET'S POV

I kept looking at maloi , she looks so Angelic talaga even though she's not smiling. It has been very awkward din Kase with me and her.

I think she's mad that I never interacted with her after a few months Nung nasa Canada Ako but that doesn't mean na I'll stop loving maloi.

"I won!!" Sheena cheered "Kulit mo bebe" bebe? I was just gone for a year and a half tapos may bebe na? What else did I miss out.

We heard maloi's phone vibrate "Gotta take this" she went outside Muna to answer the call.

"Ano nag usap na kayo" they all turned to look at me "Ayaw eh" they all have me a look of disappointment "what?".

"Bat mo Kase ginawa yun?" Jhoanna asked "I don't have a choice Jho".

"What happened ba?" They asked , before I said anything I went to check If maloi is still on the phone.

"Ok here's what happened"

-FLASHBACK-

I'm resting after a workout routine , I was about to call maloi when Chie arrived.

"Colet , bro you good?" She entered my room holding a paper "yup , why are you here?".

She gave me the paper and told me to open it , inside was a letter from the hospital her mom was working on , telling me that my surgery will soon be done.

"This is great!" I thanked Chie for the news but I noticed that she looked sad "Aren't you happy for me?".

"What about maloi ? You know that there is only 30 percent of chance na you'll survive" I suddenly realized "Chie? Can you do me a favor?".

"Sige, what is it?" I took a deep breath "When something happens to me please send this to maloi" I gave Chie a paper that wrote the very last song BURNOUT.

-tt-

My surgery was a success, although I'm still weak.

I got discharged already and just resting at home , I got bored and decided to go downstairs to see mom besides I can walk na din Naman.

As I was walking I felt dizzy , my vision went blurry and collapsed.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"I've been in a comma for two months after that" they hugged me for comfort, how I miss this "The reason why I you guys didn't know is because I told mom and dad not to tell you".

"Bakit?"

"I don't want you guys worried too much"

-tt-